Page 828 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 32872877881882682782882983083887892813281828 ... LastLast
Results 8,271 to 8,280 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Wow, she's impressive!
    Naughty thoughts,naughty thougts,naughty thoughts.............

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Em, like everyone else has an opinion. However, his is goofy and seems agenda driven (not including selling a book). I'm sure the true experts and scouts take his analysis as serious as blonde bimbo's.
    I like blonde bimbo's.

Quote Originally Posted by ptrBison View Post
    I like blonde bimbo's.
    blonde bimbo's what?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    blonde bimbo's what?
    No no no, it's "Sphincter says what?"

Quote Originally Posted by ptrBison View Post
    Naughty thoughts,naughty thougts,naughty thoughts.............
    Nope, that would be "normal thoughts." It's a testosterone side effect.
    Hail the BISON!!!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Herd View Post
    Mike and Mike talk about Kipers new mock, Video: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14798675
    It's cool to see them say that without really questioning it.

I usually can't stand listening to Kiper but I will admit his opinion matters and should help solidify Carson as being worthy of the #2 pick in the minds of Cleveland fans.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    It's cool to see them say that without really questioning it.

I usually can't stand listening to Kiper but I will admit his opinion matters and should help solidify Carson as being worthy of the #2 pick in the minds of Cleveland fans.
    1-Kiper is famously wrong a lot, like as often as you and me throwing darts.

2-Cleveland fans, literally of anyone on earth, are probably pretty stoic about drafting QBs at this point and will not care where Kiper had the guy going by and large.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Really, I'm talking from a fan perspective and expectations. If you go 8-8 in Buffalo you are good. If you go .500 at NDSU you are an epic failure, coaches get fired and fans melt down. Where are expectations higher?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    LOL. No. There is not more pressure on an FCS QB than an NFL first rounder. Let's calm down. A lot. If you don't play well here you fall on the depth chart and are replaced and if the newspaper ever mentions you it will be kind words about how you took the demotion but likely you are anonymous forever. If you are a top QB taken in an NFL draft and play poorly people burn you in effigy outside the stadium and tweet your wife and family like 100 times per day that you should die.

Hell part of what I like better about Bison football is that there aren't those kind of insane people around. Every fan base has bad eggs but for the most part (maybe because things have been so good so long) we don't have people killing kids who don't live up to the hype. There is some perspective about life at the Fargodome that NFL/SEC/other big programs just don't have. I'm sure Wentz is up to it, but he will never have faced the kind of scrutiny that he is about to face.

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    1-Kiper is famously wrong a lot, like as often as you and me throwing darts.

2-Cleveland fans, literally of anyone on earth, are probably pretty stoic about drafting QBs at this point and will not care where Kiper had the guy going by and large.
    Close friend is a big browns fan and a big bison guy. He said he doesn't want anyone in the first round or two at qb, including Wentz. He has a man-crush on Hackenburg.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    We were at the 48 yard line with 40 seconds in the half you can't just assume we're going to score there but for the interception (which game them the ball on the 5 with no timeouts). We weren't even close to "field goal range". Further, that ball was not underthrown it was on the money and the DB made a great play.
    The pass was UNDERTHROWN! And of course I'm talking about scoring if THE FKG PASS HAD BEEN COMPLETED!!