Page 823 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 32372377381382182282382482583387392313231823 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    We're back!

Small School top 200

http://www.draftcountdown.com/josh-b...hool-rankings/

#1 Carson Wentz
    #7 Joe Haeg (4th-5th rd projection)
    #45 CJ Smith (PFA projection)
    #53 Ben LeCompte (FA Projection)
    #65 Andrew Bonnett (FA Projection)
    You know what's funny? I totally forgot that it was out. I must have reflexively hit the bookmark 30 times in the last 24 hrs and this time it worked and didn't even think about it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Herd View Post
    Not an insider...someone wanna post the segment for Carson?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Herd View Post
    He obviously didn't see FBGP grade of "4th round" and #12 QB. Clearly McShay doesn't know what he's talking about.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sounds like Goff's hands may not measure up to the NFL standards.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...klx&OCID=HPDHP

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Who is the young lady?
    Trainer at a gym they are both working out at I think.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Not an insider...someone wanna post the segment for Carson?

Todd McShay
    ESPN Senior Writer

With the NFL scouting combine (Feb. 23-29) fast approaching, let's take a look at the players who have moved up and down our Top 32, drawing on the same scouting reports and making changes only where necessary.

Editor's Picks

McShay: 2016 NFL Mock Draft 2.0

Which player will your team select in Round 1? Todd McShay projects the picks in the 2016 NFL draft, with quarterbacks Carson Wentz and Jared Goff on the rise.

We'll continue to update our board as we get closer to the 2016 NFL draft. Although it's a given that some players will move into the rankings while others drop out, this provides a good snapshot of which players currently have the most NFL potential, based on our evaluations. For our full rankings list, check out this link.

(Underclassmen are noted with an asterisk.)

1. Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State*

No change here. From start to finish, Bosa left his mark in Columbus with 50.5 tackles for loss in 41 career games. He shows a consistent ability to convert speed to power and keep offensive linemen off-balance with a wide array of pass-rush moves. He's a dynamic talent wherever you put him along the D-line.

2. Jalen Ramsey, CB, Florida State*

NFL teams will love Ramsey's versatility. He can line up against a slot receiver one play and patrol center field the next. A star on FSU's track and field team, Ramsey brings a unique athletic skill set to the table. He'll turn heads in Indy.

3. Laremy Tunsil, OT, Mississippi*

The best left tackle prospect in the draft, Tunsil is an exceptional athlete for a 310-pounder. He is quick to redirect and mirror top pass-rushers, and he has great range as a run-blocker. Because of his mobility, he would fit best in a zone blocking-heavy scheme.

4. Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Florida*

Hargreaves does a good job in press-man coverage by consistently redirecting wide receivers. He's a little undersized (5-foot-11, 195 pounds), but with four interceptions this season, Hargreaves showed he has the instincts and aggressiveness to develop into a good starting cornerback in the NFL.

5. Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame

If you want to see a left tackle put on a clinic in pass protection, flip on the Notre Dame-Ohio State tape, and watch Stanley. He has proved that he can play both left and right tackle, which makes him an even more appealing prospect to NFL teams. He plays with great balance and has the ideal frame, length and athleticism to protect a QB's blindside at the next level.

6. DeForest Buckner, DE, Oregon

In a draft full of versatile D-linemen, Buckner stands out because of his ability to convert speed to power, no matter where he lines up. He shows a nasty, aggressive demeanor on tape, which is exactly what you want from your defensive linemen. A consistent force, Buckner posted 17.0 TFLs (including 10.5 sacks) in 2015.

7. Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville

Rankins was clearly the best defensive lineman in Senior Bowl practices, as he showed explosiveness in one-on-one pass-rush drills and stuffed the run during 11-on-11. He has compiled 15 sacks the past two seasons and is a load for any O-line to handle because of his rare combination of quickness and power.

8. Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State

I've finally had time to study enough tape on the top QBs to put Wentz No. 1, slightly ahead of Jared Goff. Wentz has the frame (6-foot-5¼, 233 pounds). He has the arm. He can make all the throws -- even in cold, windy weather. He's a mobile QB who extends plays with his feet. And in the most important areas of QB evaluation -- mental makeup and accuracy -- Wentz grades out extremely high.

9. Jared Goff, QB, Cal*

Goff has great physical tools -- a smooth stroke, a near-elite arm, ideal height -- and the high football IQ that NFL teams look for in college QBs. He'll pick up the pro game quickly from a mental standpoint. I wish he had a little more bulk on his wiry frame, but that's something he can address over time.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You know what's funny? I totally forgot that it was out. I must have reflexively hit the bookmark 30 times in the last 24 hrs and this time it worked and didn't even think about it.
    I said in another thread that I bet I hit BV on instinct 30-40 times yesterday at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He obviously didn't see FBGP grade of "4th round" and #12 QB. Clearly McShay doesn't know what he's talking about.
    That's because FBGP "evaluates" without any "agendas". *cough* @awfulwhiteQBs *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That's because FBGP "evaluates" without any "agendas". *cough* @awfulwhiteQBs *cough*
    Does anyone have the full list? #1 must come from NAIA Division II Southcentralwestern Mississippi A&I&T&M
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯