Page 82 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384921321825821082 ... LastLast

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

By the way, well said TAB. I have a feeling this week end up being a turning point for ndsu.....I feel sorry for Misery St.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Says the poser who is impersonating another poster....
    This "poseur" may have visited us before. Say around week 1 maybe?

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    This is where character comes into play. It is easy to handle things when they are winning. Let's see how the boys handle adversity. Consider me still completely on the Wentz bandwagon. And also the Vraa bandwagon, as well as the rest of the offense, defense, & coaches bandwagon. If somebody had told me we would be 9-1 through our first 10 games I would have been pretty pumped. I've been around for longer than some and not as long as others, but I've been around long enough to know we are in as good of a place as I could hope for. We lost to a team with a chip on their shoulder that finally put all the pieces together and beat us. It only took them four tries to do it. The road to Frisco runs through the Bison...and Fargo. I'm over the loss. Let's go Bison!
    Well said. We played about as bad as we could and got their Best Game. Go Bison!

I do not expect a massive turning point this Saturday. I expect a hard fought victory with Missouri St giving us some fits. I do expect the offense to come alive the next home game against Youngstown...and they will not look back.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I do not expect a massive turning point this Saturday. I expect a hard fought victory with Missouri St giving us some fits. I do expect the offense to come alive the next home game against Youngstown...and they will not look back.

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cat View Post
    I can tell you I have heckled Brock Jensen and that kid never waivered. I would provide discouragement and he would stand there and go kick our ass. This dude you guys have this year would run to the other end of the field. Your current QB is weak.
    Yeah but this qb has all the tools when a receiver is open twenty yards down field he can throw it thirty yards! Plus he can run to the other side of the field faster then Brock.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cat View Post
    I can tell you I have heckled Brock Jensen and that kid never waivered. I would provide discouragement and he would stand there and go kick our ass. This dude you guys have this year would run to the other end of the field. Your current QB is weak.
    Haha I doubt anyone would run from your drivel.

Wentz missed 3-4 wide open guys down the field... he needs to just get a lil gun slinger into him.

watching film and seeing that will help.

Let er Buck Wentz!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Crazy question, but let me set it up first.

I noticed UNI was very deliberate in trying to keep Wentz in the pocket. They held very deliberate rush lanes. It's like they wanted him standing there and throwing into their coverage and not scrambling and breaking down coverage.

Is Wentz a better passer on the run and less of a traditional "stand and deliver" pocket passer?