Page 811 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 31171176180180981081181281382186191113111811 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,110 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    --so, GFYS!
    I believe "yourself" is one word.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    It's 6 " inches plus
    You go with that.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Nice interview........thanks for the link!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Haven't seen this posted.

http://factoryofsadness.co/2016/02/0...arcus-mariota/

“During Super Bowl week, one draft expert I spoke with said he ranked California’s Jared Goff as a better prospect at this point in the process than Mariota or Tampa Bay’s Jameis Winston a year ago. That draft guru also said that North Dakota State’s Carson Wentz clearly was ahead of the rest of the quarterbacks and the gap between Goff and Wentz was not that great.”
    So much for a weak QB class.
    Last edited by BisonTru; 02-10-2016 at 02:17 AM.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Former scouts reveal their top 3 QBs in the draft, and which teams they would best fit on

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/697261729135222784

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT3SBzmDxGk&sns=em

I didn't know where to post this so I put it in my favorite thread. You have to watch for a bit. It starts out a little slow, takes until 1:45 to get to the key part, but clearly this guy follows Bison football.

I was thinking the past couple days about the Cleveland Browns. I know I have said before that it wouldn't be the worst place for CW with their new coaching and front office regime but it could be monumentally epic. It has been something like 17 seasons as the expansion Browns where they have had 2 winning seasons and one playoff berth. They actually do have some nice pieces already in place at a few positions. They can add a few pieces with a Joe Thomas trade alone. If their new regime is a positive change, the next QB in their system will be able to lead a team to places it hasn't been before. My only concern would be history isn't kind to QBs who are thrust into the starting role immediately. They have 4 picks this year in the top 100-105 or so and you have to figure they will be close to that next year. That isn't counting extra picks if they trade Thomas. Karlos Dansby should be an attractive trade target, but he has been underrated his entire career and they might as well keep him for what anyone will give him. CW could grow with the rebuild and everything could be in place some very nice years at the helm where they are reloading and not in a constant state of rebuilding if the next two drafts are handled right and the current pieces with value are traded properly. Currently they are a very young team across the board. They could very much look like the Bengals or Raiders very quickly as a young team making moves forward.

As far as systems and where teams are right now, I like CW going to the Cowboys. But by the time CW takes over, if the Cowboys plan works which would be Romo getting another 2 or 3 years in, they will be 2 or 3 years older with generally lower draft picks and guys like Whitten gone, Bryant in his 30s, and an O-line in their twilight of their careers, CW will be hitting his prime with a team who might be looking at rebuilding. It is a team, on average, 2-3 years older than the Browns and are ready to make a move now towards winning. It is one of the reasons why taking a QB at number one for them might seem like a crazy choice when they should be looking at the best backup option in free agency and finding the best impact player right now. I know we all love CW, but realistically, he is not once in a decade can't miss QB like Luck or Elway. I think he is going to make an NFL team very happy for a very long time, but there is no QB in the draft this year screaming you are going to miss out. That will be determined down the road more Russell Wilson like.

In summary, for guys who like the cliff notes version, if Hue Jackson is the right guy, I am excited about Cleveland if they were to choose CW. The upside as a franchise would be tremendous and the potential for CW to be part of an epic turnaround would be incredible for his NFL career.

I was not crazy about the tone of Seifert's tone in this article:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...fseason-agenda

The 2016 class, meanwhile, is so uncertain that an untested physical specimen from the Missouri Valley Conference -- North Dakota State's Carson Wentz -- seems likely to be a first-round pick.

I get his point, but I still did not care for it.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I was not crazy about the tone of Seifert's tone in this article:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...fseason-agenda

The 2016 class, meanwhile, is so uncertain that an untested physical specimen from the Missouri Valley Conference -- North Dakota State's Carson Wentz -- seems likely to be a first-round pick.

I get his point, but I still did not care for it.
    Haters are going to hate and Doubter going to doubt. Carson will do the best he can and that will lead his team and him to greater things.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

According to these so called experts Wentz is not the QB for the Browns:
    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...raft_ro_2.html