Page 799 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 29969974978979779879980080180984989912991799 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,990 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I hope he grooms Easton up to Carson's level, I certainly don't want to see the quality drop.
    I mean what was the kids record as a starter? 8-0. We haven't even scratched the surface with Easton. 3 more years to go. 8 games as a starter with a ton of clutch playoff wins and road wins. Extended practice time with 2 full length playoff runs. Plus Hedberg has been his coach since day 1. Kid has all the makings of a star if he keeps improving.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I mean what was the kids record as a starter? 8-0. We haven't even scratched the surface with Easton. 3 more years to go. 8 games as a starter with a ton of clutch playoff wins and road wins. Extended practice time with 2 full length playoff runs. Plus Hedberg has been his coach since day 1. Kid has all the makings of a star if he keeps improving.
    And he will...his timing and feet will come a long way. People think he cant throw a long ball....people are wrong.

Just like our DTackles did this year....Asked and received a certain NFL player to for little help. I am pretty sure ET will have a source he can turn to :-)

Lots of great Wentz comments and NFL nuggets here including draft smoke and mirrors discussion
    http://optimumscouting.com/scouts-no...much-more.html

Interview with Wentz, Kiper and McShay.
    http://m.espn.go.com/general/play?id=14716009
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    Lots of great Wentz comments and NFL nuggets here including draft smoke and mirrors discussion
    Imo This guy talks out his ass....some real headscratchers in there. I think we discussed this article 5 pages back

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Imo This guy talks out his ass....some real headscratchers in there. I think we discussed this article 5 pages back
    Yep there is some incredibly stupid shit in there.

So why does everyone keep posting this stuff? Its all pretty much the same thing. Just because its about CW doesnt make it new news.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    I'm still waiting to hear what "off-field issues" Wentz has...

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yep there is some incredibly stupid shit in there.

So why does everyone keep posting this stuff? Its all pretty much the same thing. Just because its about CW doesnt make it new news.
    If you want to have some fun go back to page one and start reading....some good stuff. A lot of talent evaluations by great football minds .....lol. some of should be ashamed.

Wouldn't want Carson playing for Chip, but I like the thought of him going #1 overall.http://nflmocks.com/2016/02/04/2016-...s-early-chaos/

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    I'm still waiting to hear what "off-field issues" Wentz has...
    I'm waiting for the "he owns guns and actually uses them" card....gasp!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt