Page 765 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 26566571575576376476576676777581586512651765 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I don't think the game made a difference. It looked like a team that was practicing for a week and were totally out of sync. Didn't help that Wentz had receivers with stone hands. Really these guys sucked. Wentz made some great throws. Like others said, the evaluation takes place during the week and from game film.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The only thing that's certain is Carson will be a very wealthy man by this time next year. Good for him.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    That is the last one, not at all impressed with how he responded to CAS, came off like an unprofessional hack.
    If you guys thought he was anything other than that before you're all even dumber than I thought. The only reason you guys liked him was because he was saying good stuff about NDSU. That does not make him an expert. He can hardly string sentences together on his little YouTube "show".
    Last edited by thebigund; 01-30-2016 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Guys, the game is for the fans; the $$$$ is made during the practices and meetings. A lot of scouts dont even stay for the game. btw CW killed in both
    Absolutely true. Here are the stats I could find in regards to past Senior Bowls (all recent). Nothing stands out in regards to QB stats.

2012: http://www.seniorbowl.com/pdf/SB-Game-Stats-2012.pdf
    2013: http://www.seniorbowl.com/pdf/SB-Game-Stats-2013.pdf
    2014: http://www.seniorbowl.com/pdf/SB-Game-Stats-2014.pdf
    2015: http://www.seniorbowl.com/pdf/SB-Game-Stats-2015.pdf

The only plays that might look bad for Carson were the fumble and the third pass to Braxton Miller (who looked like he was blocking downfield instead of taking a cut). He looked pretty solid with the rest. I just wish they weren't so conservative early on, but as opposed to the rest of the QB's in the game, Carson really didn't have much prove today.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    If you guys thought he was anything other than that before you're all even dumber than I thought. The only reason you guys liked him was because he was good stuff about NDSU. That does not make him an expert. He can hardly string sentences together on his little YouTube "show".
    yeah, I've never been terribly impressed by him. He hustles though, always making content whether people want it or not. Gotta admire his work ethic.

I sincerely doubt Eagles fans are hitting him up for his game previews but he gives a lot of attention to the otherwise coverage starved FCS so they lap it up.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you guys thought he was anything other than that before you're all even dumber than I thought. The only reason you guys liked him was because he was good stuff about NDSU. That does not make him an expert. He can hardly string sentences together on his little YouTube "show".
    I love how low budget it is that he doesn't even bother to do a second take when he flubs his lines.

Maybe we should do a youtube show critiquing his show?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've never thought a lot about him really, can't remember the last video of his I watched. For whatever reason I was following him on twitter and when I was traveling to Frisco I saw his tweet pimping that Ivy League guy over Wentz and I was like..."Why am I following this clown?"

Then I saw Hallstrom was having him on today and again I was like why?
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Maybe we should do a youtube show critiquing his show?
    FauxEmdiggity ?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I've never thought a lot about him really, can't remember the last video of his I watched. For whatever reason I was following him on twitter and when I was traveling to Frisco I saw his tweet pimping that Ivy League guy over Wentz and I was like..."Why am I following this clown?"

Then I saw Hallstrom was having him on today and again I was like why?
    He's on because the Flag carries his FCS show during the season.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯