Page 73 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475831231735731073 ... LastLast

Thread: Carson Wentz

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    He needs to learn how to tame his arm. It is way too hot for most pass plays.
    Yeah, no shit. Wow... Great arm but still not enough touch.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I think his receivers today were getting held a bit slowing them down. They need to communicate that better to the QB so he can adjust. The refs weren't going to call it, so you have to make up the difference on your own.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    No doubt that might be true but he had two passes into the end zone that were out of bounds, complete lack of touch on the ball because the receivers were open. But, he'll get better.

Remember, the Osborne disciple here liked to pile it on and he has played little before this year. Hell, I bet if you look at the minutes Davis has played thus far this year it will exceed the total minutes Carson played in his two previous years.

well 9 games under his belt so yeah when he has 18 he will be better. He still pretty damn good

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    No doubt that might be true but he had two passes into the end zone that were out of bounds, complete lack of touch on the ball because the receivers were open. But, he'll get better.

Remember, the Osborne disciple here liked to pile it on and he has played little before this year. Hell, I bet if you look at the minutes Davis has played thus far this year it will exceed the total minutes Carson played in his two previous years.

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Wentz is going to rip the Valley a new asshole this year!!
    He showed that with his legs yesterday. Another threat added to the offense.

Not sure how many saw this but nice article on Carson and brother Zach.

http://www.inforum.com/content/wentz...vision-i-level

Talked to Carson tonight and his ankle was sore and stiff today. Says it will be a day to day thing but without a doubt will be ready to go come Saturday. Knowing him he will be ready tomorrow.

How do they treat this kind of ankle injury? Do they use that pressurized boot thing with cold water? Had that done once. Really annoying.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How do they treat this kind of ankle injury? Do they use that pressurized boot thing with cold water? Had that done once. Really annoying.
    Not sure if they did anything like that but he is staying off it tonight in practice and said he will be ready to go tomorrow.

Just dropped off some of Carson's favorite homemade jerky from Jamestown. His payment. A win at UNI. His response. Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Just dropped off some of Carson's favorite homemade jerky from Jamestown. His payment. A win at UNI. His response. Will do.
    Jerky deeds, done dirt cheap!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!