Page 72 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374821221725721072 ... LastLast

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Seems that he has started a bit slow the last 2-3 games, although some drops were involved as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Seems that he has started a bit slow the last 2-3 games, although some drops were involved as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If by slow you mean over-throwing some targets, I'd give you that. He seems to be more crisp once he gets hit once or twice. I think some designed runs for him early in the game would help him get his focus and calm him down just a bit (or get him going).
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Perks for being an uncle. Free tickets. Thanks Carson.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Liked the way Carson looked on the roll outs...looked like it was easier to throw while moving than while standing in the pocket.

Wentz wanted that game in the second half. The guy is a leader and showed it with his will to win. 100 yards on the ground and I got to believe he called his own number and a handful of those runs. Just another weapon opposing teams have to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
    Wentz wanted that game in the second half. The guy is a leader and showed it with his will to win. 100 yards on the ground and I got to believe he called his own number and a handful of those runs. Just another weapon opposing teams have to worry about.

Agree but I am anxious that he is carrying the ball so much. Polasek is bringing that read-option from Northern Illinois here in his play calling. I guess there isn't much to complain about but Carson did limp off the field late in the 4th quarter.

But Brock did run the ball a lot also. Maybe I'm worrying about something I shouldn't be.....

He needs to learn how to tame his arm. It is way too hot for most pass plays.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    He needs to learn how to tame his arm. It is way too hot for most pass plays.
    I think his receivers today were getting held a bit slowing them down. They need to communicate that better to the QB so he can adjust. The refs weren't going to call it, so you have to make up the difference on your own.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I think his receivers today were getting held a bit slowing them down. They need to communicate that better to the QB so he can adjust. The refs weren't going to call it, so you have to make Yoo the difference on your own.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    I thought that the receivers were held a lot too

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    I thought that the receivers were held a lot too
    They were still getting open, just messed with the timing. If they make that adjustment and Carson takes a hair off the passes, it is a much uglier score.

Three more games, hopefully three more wins, a week off, and then a new season. I think these little issues we are nitpicking about will be taken care of. Maybe it is just an adjustment where Carson pretends to throw it to the inside shoulder. I don't know exactly what needs to happen, but I do think we are talking about small tweaks and not major overhauls.

If refs are going to allow some holding and hand fighting down the field, then it has to work both ways. We just have to figure out how to use it to our advantage. The bunnies did on that TD before the half. Blatent pushoff to get separation but they knew the refs lost their flags earlier in the game.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk