Page 686 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 18658663667668468568668768869673678611861686 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I wonder how may other FCS teams have senior bowl type threads going on

One poster on Cowboyszone threw it out he registered the domain name of carsonwentz@godaddy dot com LOL...........might be a smart move

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson's left tackle got some air time too!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The great interview in case you missed it...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...-at-this-level

Awesome to see Bison helmets on the NFL network! Joe and Carson both looked good. Yeah some throws were off but it's to be expected for the first practice. He zipped it out to a couple guys and hit them in the hands but they dropped them. He was way more impressive then the other QB's from what I saw.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Actually they had a camera dedicated just to him so I didn't see many throws but the few I did see looked a little off so I hope he did well but thr other qbs looked a little off too. It was a great show though. Dudes probably feeling insane pressure
    Meh, I'm sure there's some, but knowing Carson I'm sure he's just taking it all in and enjoying it, playing loose like he's got nothing to lose. Previous poster mentioned this as well, what do scouts expect for accuracy on Day 1 throwing to a bunch of guys he's never thrown to? That'll come later IMO. Right now, he's got the smarts, the tools, the arm, and the competitiveness to be an elite QB in this league and people are seeing it. I'm still pinching myself about whether this is real life right now...
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Default Carson Wentz

Has there been any mention anywhere of the NDSU connection to the South team, with Gus and staff coaching? This is huge for NDSU exposure. If no one else is making connection, NDSU needs to get it out there big time IMO.

And I mean with Wentz and Haeg on North and Gus and staff on South--What other college has that type of Senior Bowl presence?

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Didn't see any reference to Bradley coaching/playing at NDSU. They did list the 2nd and 3rd rounders from NDSU going back to Steve Nelson in 1974 (not sure if the year is correct).
    It's OK to not be OK.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is quite a bit of difference day one coverages between north and south. North team gets a real stadium, interview coverage, player practice coverage, and coach interviews for 45 minutes. South team gets a practice field, 10 seconds of agility drills, and pictures of Nick Saban on NFL Network. Yep, it is the Carson Wentz / Joe Haeg / NDSU show today. That will probably change but is pretty cool for what it is.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Actually they had a camera dedicated just to him so I didn't see many throws but the few I did see looked a little off so I hope he did well but thr other qbs looked a little off too. It was a great show though. Dudes probably feeling insane pressure
    There's no pressure for someone who's well prepared. I'm sure he's excited as hell because he knows he's going to kick ass.