Page 643 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 14354359363364164264364464565369374311431643 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I like CAS too and respect the hell out of him. Great poster as well. Doesn't mean I can't argue about something with him.
    Agree, CAS is a stud and great poster. I just didn't agree with several of his posts and thought he was being negative especially with Carson. Carson is a stud and has always been highly sought after. If he didn't live in Bismarck North Dakota and lived in SEC territory, he wouldn't have ended up at NDSU. Let's be honest, Brock was never highly regarded as an NFL player or really a high school prospect. He was a GREAT college player ala Tim Tebow and a great person. You can't take anything away from what Brock did and he's an all time great, just not on Carson's overall talent level. Carson Wentz was highly regarded by scouts once he started producing as a starter because of measurables and the ability to read a defense and go through his progressions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    Agree, CAS is a stud and great poster. I just didn't agree with several of his posts and thought he was being negative especially with Carson. Carson is a stud and has always been highly sought after. If he didn't live in Bismarck North Dakota and lived in SEC territory, he wouldn't have ended up at NDSU. Let's be honest, Brock was never highly regarded as an NFL player or really a high school prospect. He was a GREAT college player ala Tim Tebow and a great person. You can't take anything away from what Brock did and he's an all time great, just not on Carson's overall talent level. Carson Wentz was highly regarded by scouts once he started producing as a starter because of measurables and the ability to read a defense and go through his progressions.
    I agree completely with this entire post--solid.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Will do when I get a few minutes.
    And I may be wrong that he did it, but hope I'm not because if I'm correct, it's crazy good and impressive.

But still an impressive run even if not ad-libbed.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

He was playing very poorly in the middle half of 2012. Was not accurate and throwing a lot of pics. Cost NDSU the game against Indiana State. Not sure if he was injured during that time frame but Ya after the Indiana State game I would have pulled him for Wentz. The offense was in a huge funk and he was in an even bigger one.

Apologize for calling you out. Ya I have had wrongs I admit that.

Pretty sure that was the year he was battling turf toe most of the year.

Carson has more tools and talent then Jensen but what Jensen had was a boat load of heart that made up for his lack of talent if you want to put it that way. When you have a player like that there is absolutely no reason to pull him. ISUb was a decent team that year, losing that game gave the team a bit of motivation boost as they played well through the remaining games. One or two "bad" games isn't going to force a coach to make a change. Because you create all kinds of distractions then. Especially when said player is known to play big in big time games.

I think your wording is off and it's putting people off but others have said you're a troll so maybe it's deliberate. Go about it this way and people wouldn't be so against you.

Wentz COULD have started in place of Jensen. Don't think anyone would argue with that knowing what we know now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Pretty sure that was the year he was battling turf toe most of the year.

Carson has more tools and talent then Jensen but what Jensen had was a boat load of heart that made up for his lack of talent if you want to put it that way. When you have a player like that there is absolutely no reason to pull him. ISUb was a decent team that year, losing that game gave the team a bit of motivation boost as they played well through the remaining games. One or two "bad" games isn't going to force a coach to make a change. Because you create all kinds of distractions then. Especially when said player is known to play big in big time games.

I think your wording is off and it's putting people off but others have said you're a troll so maybe it's deliberate. Go about it this way and people wouldn't be so against you.

Wentz COULD have started in place of Jensen. Don't think anyone would argue with that knowing what we know now.

Really????
    Wentz is now 2 years removed and developed over that time.
    I cant believe this talk.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

2 things you can never question on bisonville
    1) Brock Jensen
    2) Jim Kramer

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    2 things you can never question on bisonville
    1) Brock Jensen
    2) Jim Kramer
    Really? I thought it was:
    1) CAS
    2) PL
    Not necessarily in that order........

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    [/B]

Really????

Wentz is now 2 years removed and developed over that time.

I cant believe this talk.

Could and should are two entirely different meaning. I'm on you and CAS side here.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Could and should are two entirely different meaning. I'm on you and CAS side here.
    Well ok then.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Really? I thought it was:
    1) CAS
    2) PL
    Not necessarily in that order........
    All 4. Thanks for the props.