Page 640 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 14054059063063863964064164265069074011401640 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I know. Was following up on yours.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Oh--ok. Brock did some amazing things when he was hurt and or sick. The best IMO was his gallop down the sideline with turf toe and the flu. How that supposedly slow QB out ran everyone, I still cant believe it considering the circumstances.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Probably explains your rant against Wentz in your NFL draft analysis ( I think this was after the Montana game) when you basically critized everything he did as a QB and said he is not nearly as good as he thinks he is and needs humility.

To your credit you almost immediately removed the post, but still one of the most ridiculous comments I have ever seen.....especially from a former player.

You also said thought the team had more mojo with Stick.
    I said it also. If you didnt see the difference then I cant help you. You can use any excuse you want of why. Fact is they went 8-0 with him.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Probably explains your rant against Wentz in your NFL draft analysis ( I think this was after the Montana game) when you basically critized everything he did as a QB and said he is not nearly as good as he thinks he is and needs humility.

To your credit you almost immediately removed the post, but still one of the most ridiculous comments I have ever seen.....especially from a former player.

You also said thought the team had more mojo with Stick.
    Wentz played poorly in first MT game--missed 2 long, wide open TD passes, and was responsible for 2 fumbles. I think he would admit that, and I may have posted what you are saying.

And I do believe we had more mojo with Stick on a consistent basis. It's not necessarily CW's fault, it's moreso that we were playing a different brand of offense (which had a negative effect on our D) when CW was at QB. As I have posted before, had we ran the same O game plan at MT 1.0 as we did in Natty, we would have smoked them, and, had we run it all season with CW at the helm, we would have gone undefeated.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Me: Sweet there's like 4 more pages on the Wentz thread. Something cool must have happened.

4 pages later

Me: Son of a bitch!
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Wentz played poorly in first MT game--missed 2 long, wide open TD passes, and was responsible for 2 fumbles. I think he would admit that, and I may have posted what you are saying.

And I do believe we had more mojo with Stick on a consistent basis. It's not necessarily CW's fault, it's moreso that we were playing a different brand of offense (which had a negative effect on our D) when CW was at QB. As I have posted before, had we ran the same O game plan at MT 1.0 as we did in Natty, we would have smoked them, and, had we run it all season with CW at the helm, we would have gone undefeated.

Sent from my iPhone.
    One of those long open missed passes you were talking about was immediately followed up with a perfect pass to Morlock for a TD. The other one was later followed up with a nice TD run by Wentz. I think at the half he had completed something like 67% of his passes, had 150 yards passing, 2 TD passes, 60 yards rushing, 2 rushing TD's and no picks. Had one lost fumble that was caused by his pocket immediately collapsing (he maybe held onto the ball too long). The other fumble didn't result in a turnover. He was the entire offense that first half. You are literally the only person who would have thought he played poorly. I sat with Griz fans at that game and they couldn't believe how good he was.

Regardless if he played poorly, he certainly wasn't full of himself or in need of realizing he wasn't as good as he thinks, or as you so delicately put. You basically called him cocky and overrated. Don't try to BS your way out of it.

I agree that the offense as a whole was playing better. That wasn't a knock on Wentz. It was a knock on TP. I realize that you have probably said that before.

Default Carson Wentz

One of those long open missed passes you were talking about was immediately followed up with a perfect pass to Morlock for a TD. The other one was later followed up with a nice TD run by Wentz. I think at the half he had completed something like 67% of his passes, had 150 yards passing, 2 TD passes, 60 yards rushing, 2 rushing TD's and no picks. Had one lost fumble that was caused by his pocket immediately collapsing (he maybe held onto the ball too long). The other fumble didn't result in a turnover. He was the entire offense that first half. You are literally the only person who would have thought he played poorly. I sat with Griz fans at that game and they couldn't believe how good he was.

Regardless if he played poorly, he certainly wasn't full of himself or in need of realizing he wasn't as good as he thinks, or as you so delicately put. You basically called him cocky and overrated. Don't try to BS your way out of it.

I agree that the offense as a whole was playing better. That wasn't a knock on Wentz. It was a knock on TP. I realize that you have probably said that before.
    Hey Dickwad, I'm pretty sure I said I may have said/posted that, so fuck you there.

And, I don't know on those stats, but they don't feel right to me. When you say immediately followed up or followed up, I wanna say they were the next possession. So we lost chances to score. I think you may be stretching some here. And Egriz certainly was not complimentary to CW after the game.

Like I have said many times tho, way more blame goes on CP than CW for that loss.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

How many games did Brock miss or play poorly in because of injury/illness, and how many did he play well in despite those things?

C'mon????

He was our irrefutable leader, and never forgot that dreaded EWU mis-call. We saw that 3 Nattys later.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Brock never was a team captain. Was he really a leader?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Never in a million years did I think we'd have to defend Brock Jensen as a player.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Brock never was a team captain. Was he really a leader?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Nor was Casey "Gus" Bradley.

And he wasn't a leader either. Deepest Purple effin ever!!

Jussayin'!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Never in a million years did I think we'd have to defend Brock Jensen as a player.
    No shit!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO