Page 62 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364721121625621062 ... LastLast

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Well, I've been pretty darn impressed with Carson from Game #1, and am obviously pleased with the start the team has had under his direction. But even at that, his upside potential STILL continues to "wow" me as each game clicks off. Some of the throws (not ALL of the throws, mind you) that he is making are simply fantastic! And his quick release is something I don't think I've ever seen at NDSU. He has to be a defensive coordinator's nightmare. Just wait until he gets a healthy, deep WR rotation, a little more polished O-Line, and a little better blitz blocking from the RB's (all of those are just IMHO)! Katy, bar the door!
    He scramble pretty good when it's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    I'm sure that is Sam Humann posting that

Don't believe so unless he has persona that is friends with a couple people I know as this guy is. Pretty sure the real Sam Humann is not friends with them!

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very impressed with Mr. Wentz Love his toughness and leadership. His game is progressing every week. I never thought with a new coaching staff and player turnover(O/D lines) we would be 6-0 I was hoping for 4-2, 5-1. I said once we get through the first 4-5 games we would be tough to beat. Well, I expect us to continue to improve and Carson is a big part of that.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We need to get through Indiana State first. The ISU defense is going to be really tough against the pass and looking for the pick 6. We need to pound the ball with crocket and co so we don't give them the chance at another upset

I hope he quits throwing behind receivers, before he gets them hurt. Vraa took a hard hit saturday trying to turn around for a pass thrown behind him over the middle. Those poorly led passes are mounting up. Also sets the opposing D up for interceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This. There are WAY more things wrong with him than his height.
    Boy do I agree with this. I'm so fkg tired of seeing him on fan forums all over the place....always sounding like a juvenile. What an embarrassment. The only redeeming thing is that after so many years now, those other fans know he's a kook, and don't let it affect their attitude towards NDSU as much as they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    We need to get through Indiana State first. The ISU defense is going to be really tough against the pass and looking for the pick 6. We need to pound the ball with crocket and co so we don't give them the chance at another upset

Well let's face it, Brock lost that game almost singlehanded.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Well let's face it, Brock lost that game almost singlehanded.
    Yep, and he accepted the responsibility. I remember at the time there was still some Brock doubters (myself included) but damn, I gained a lot of respect or him by taking responsibility for the loss.

O needs to do the job. D will do theirs.

@FGOSPORTSWRITER: Indiana State is averaging 86 rushing yards per game, which doesn't bode well in the matchup with NDSU defense.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    O needs to do the job. D will do theirs.

@FGOSPORTSWRITER: Indiana State is averaging 86 rushing yards per game, which doesn't bode well in the matchup with NDSU defense.
    Offense will be just fine. Pound the ball, play action, go deep on occasion and keep em off balance. I see a 31-7 beardown.
    Last edited by HotShot; 10-14-2014 at 05:54 PM.