Page 603 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10350355359360160260360460561365370311031603 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    I thought one of the knocks on Wentz was the complete opposite. He played in a simplified offense with few reads. Not saying he can't do it, but he hasn't been forced too.
    Wentz has almost full control of reading and audibling at the LOS. He controls the protection schemes of the oline as well. I wouldn't think any other QB's in college actually did more of that this season, than what he did, FBS and FCS.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

C.J. Smith just signed with Capital Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    C.J. Smith just signed with Capital Sports.
    Cool. Haven't seen him on any cb list unless I missed it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    This is the most excited I have been for a draft.
    Come down to Chicago with us for the draft.

Here is a Wentz podcast with Jack Michaels http://www.740thefan.com/upload/DougWentz01142016.mp3

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Come down to Chicago with us for the draft.
    Are you seriously going?

[QUOTE=BisonTru;1092099]http://froggyweb.com/podcasts/bison-...-carson-wentz/[/QUOTE

Thanks for sharing. Pretty good interview from somebody actually in the know.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    His sneak peek showed Goff to Cleveland. While it would be awesome to see him drafted #2 Cleveland is a dumpster fire I wouldn't wish on anyone. Plus, ugliest uniforms in the league.

Cowboys might not love him in the first round because, well, they're the Cowboys. They might go RB in the first and try to recreate the Romo magic in a later round

If I were a betting man I think he might go to SF at 7.

Now, Kiper might have some different ideas on who picks what but I think he's got CW at #2 QB
    San Fran just hired Chip Kelly as their HC. I think that rules San Fran out?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    San Fran just hired Chip Kelly as their HC. I think that rules San Fran out?
    I just saw this tweet. Take it as you will.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really wish the Vikings would get him...I'm still not sold on Teddy. His mechanics are terrible and he is afraid to take a hit. Carson would be an instant icon in Minnesota.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.