Page 582 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8248253257258058158258358459263268210821582 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I feel the two best teams for Carson would be either Dallas or New Orleans. Both teams have quarterbacks that will be 37 next year. Wentz would be the perfect QB of the future for them and could sit a year or two and learn from two of the better quarterbacks in the league in Drew Brees or Tony Romo. Just my $0.02...

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Would you say that about former players who played with him? I asked about 5 today and everyone said it would be tuff to come back from that amount of time and not be a little rusty but more so on the speed of the game. But everyone said if anyone could do it CW could. The hope was he could come right out of the box and not miss a beat because they didnt think it would be good to take 1-2 quarter. So you are wrong. It was a legitimate concern.

Beside that he played a great game.
    Yes, for sure! But probably only on a message board because I'm not a very big guy! I respect you as a former player but I'm just saying I was right and naysayers were wrong naner naner. That's all, no big deal.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    A bartender, who happens to be a Griz fan, just tried telling me he thinks Wentz is too small to play in the NFL! LMFAO!!!!!!
    What the hell do you expect drinking at the Spur! Becoming a bartender there is every eastern Montana mothers wish for their sons!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan11 View Post
    I feel the two best teams for Carson would be either Dallas or New Orleans. Both teams have quarterbacks that will be 37 next year. Wentz would be the perfect QB of the future for them and could sit a year or two and learn from two of the better quarterbacks in the league in Drew Brees or Tony Romo. Just my $0.02...
    As a longtime cowboys fan I am torn. Love to see him there but that offensive scheme showed big weakness after tony room went down. I have to say Sean Peyton's system is much more qb friendly

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    As a longtime cowboys fan I am torn. Love to see him there but that offensive scheme showed big weakness after tony room went down. I have to say Sean Peyton's system is much more qb friendly
    Neither coach will probably be there in 3 years.

Cowboys want to win now. I don't think they'll take a 1st or 2nd round pick for a player that won't help in '16.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Neither coach will probably be there in 3 years.

Cowboys want to win now. I don't think they'll take a 1st or 2nd round pick for a player that won't help in '16.
    I can Sean Peyton back in Dallas in a year or two. I can see manzeil in Dallas as gap fix , and a qb for the future that's sits and learns. Tony back still a problem (Troy aikman) collarbone is least of worries. Yes j.jones wants to win now...but he does think long term, will use free agency with 30 million of cap room.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wentz was an amazing college QB. We will find out how good of a pro QB he will be. I see him as a solid backup with the potential to be a solid stater down the road. Time will tell. Good luck and thanks for the time he put in as a Bison! Great respect for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever team CW goes to.......I will be purchasing a jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by wtffootballfan View Post
    Mayock says Wentz could be number 1 qb taken....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rst-qb-drafted
    Hey dude................ALREADY POSTED 20 BEFORE YOU..................C'MON MAN WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

feels terrific doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Hey dude................ALREADY POSTED 20 BEFORE YOU..................C'MON MAN WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

feels terrific doesn't it?
    This is a PMS post I think...