Page 551 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 5145150154154955055155255356160165110511551 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    It's coming. This team will not be denied. Sort of a chip on their shoulders this season. JSU may be the best team we've played this season, but I dont anticipate them being ready to stop out physical running game the whole game.
    I like how all you bitched at barking my line from after ASD game--you are. SEND IT A LONG TINE BEFORE BITCHES--3...run power with power plucking scheeeeeeemes!! Jussayin.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    The gameplan will not change. There is a STRONG commitment to the run in this game. O line has swagger. They are excited to punch the "FBS transfers" in the mouth. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. You gusy know the drill. Jax State comes out jumping around...COCKY. NDSU comes out and acts like they are on their 5th consecutive business trip to Frisco Texas. First half Jax plays well, tight game, we probably give up some yardage, make some adjustments......second half....you guys know what is coming......

We start to blow their doors off with the power run game. Jax State starts to point fingers, several players start to run off slowly with minor injuries, and NDSU starts to curb stomp them. They are flat out not used to a team that is this committed to power football. With Tight Ends blocking, with full backs filling holes, WR's continuing on EVERY play....it wears on them mentally and physically. I also FULLY believe we outcoach them. He is a very young head coach who was in the high school ranks just 3 years ago. Klieman and his staff have been to Frisco. There is something to be said about knowing where the press box is, where the hotels are, practice field, etc. It has become the norm and is VERY organized at this point. Unlike anyone's first year to something like this. I also love that our last game was at 11AM.

I also do not think it is fair to criticize or praise a trick play. It is like when a head coach wants to punt on 4th and 1 at the 50....entire place goes F'n nuts...NO...come on coach!!! But, if we go for it on the 50 and get stuffed....place rips on a coach. WE do a jump pass from Crockett....greatest play ever. If he throws that into the seats....WTF is Crockett throwing a pass? Same thing goes with the pass to Haeg last year. It worked in two consecutive bowl games, one kid misses a block...worst play call ever and now it is the play people remember. Guys, lets be honest here....we play in the Missouri Valley. The best conference in America. Stocked full of great coaches....kids on scholarships just like we are...and we damn near win everything every damn year. This year we lost twice on last second plays. It happens. SOmetimes kids just make plays, or they don't. Nobody has worked harder than our staff and this hasn't been an easy year. I loved the post by CAS a few pages ago. We had work to do, we did it, we made adjustments, that is what NDSU does. Hopefully we support our kids, staff and program no matter what. I fully expect a tight game that is blown open in the second half and guys like Bonnett and Cyr have a lot of fun late in this one. They better strap it on tight, because the kids from Fargo want to hit you and hit you often in this one. The chip on their shoulder is that they act like they have earned being #1.....and all of these FBS transfers must be better.....keep overlooking the Midwestern kids. 5 straight....we return a ton....and a 6th becomes an expectation from a fan base who will be craving it. Lets tee off and wear them down. I do not believe they have any depth...and that is my key to the game. One more note, Jamar has worked magic with this D line. Remember Montana? Seems like a year ago. We stunk up front. Now it is dominant. He deserves some credit as do the kids. That is the most improved unit at NDSU and they have DOMINATED the playoffs. Green helmets...someone is f'n brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I like how all you bitched at barking my line from after ASD game--you are. SEND IT A LONG TINE BEFORE BITCHES--3...run power with power plucking scheeeeeeemes!! Jussayin.

Sent from my iPhone.
    What? 10char

I like how all (of) you bitched at (me for) barking my line after ASD (USD) game--you are(?). SEND(SAID) IT A LONG TINE(TIME) BEFORE BITCHES--3...run power with power plucking(F____ING) scheeeeeeemes(schemes)!! Jussayin.
    Sent from my iPhone.

I don't think Siri understood you CAS! Are you drunkvilling again??!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I don't think Siri understood you CAS! Are you drunkvilling again??!
    The computeres will regroup on this shit-->-Stay back!!*****

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Default Carson Wentz

The computeres will regroup on this shit-->-Stay back!!*****

Sent from my iPhone.
    Nonsense. Need to go to bed after taking sleeping pill obviously.
    Last edited by CAS4127; 01-06-2016 at 01:51 PM.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Bison and the unders...if you are into that. #freetrip #2teamparlay
    you cant Parlay a team and the under in same game ya newb.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Does anyone know if Carson has been medically cleared to play? Or do we need to wait until Saturday...

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4x View Post
    Does anyone know if Carson has been medically cleared to play? ...
    Yeah but he only posts in teh hockey thread about hockey stuff.

Lardsin must go!

I'm sure the players and coaches know - but they aren't telling. My prediction (with no basis in fact) is that Easton will start, but Carson will see play time.