Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I heard Wentz is 6'6"...
    Quote Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
    If said reciever was 8 feet tall

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Not hard to do with me.

About a C tofay. Couple really bad plays....love the attitude and TD catch. I honestly think he is "over - thinking" some things. ...needs to trust his own judgement and make that decision more quickly then he will be fine.

At home for homecoming vs SIU should be good for c wentz
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I thought Wentz showed a lot of poise and patience in the pocket yesterday. No panic in the kid. Needless to say he would want that int throw back. Probably his worse decision of the season so far. Showed he can bring a team back in the 4th quarter after team shot themselves in the foot time after time. Gut check win that will only help in the long run. GRADE-B.

19 for 29 for 240 yards and ran for about 50. He extended plays when he had to with his legs and gutted out a tough win. It wasn't pretty but was good experience for a guy on his 5 th start. Learn from this week and move on and please don't loft another jump ball into the end zone like the one was we got lucky there

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Honestly, I'd hate to think where we would have been without him yesterday. Some mistakes, yes. But some big, big plays when needed.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Honestly, I'd hate to think where we would have been without him yesterday. Some mistakes, yes. But some big, big plays when needed.
    Agree, thought all in all he played quite well compared to the rest of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    19 for 29 for 240 yards and ran for about 50. He extended plays when he had to with his legs and gutted out a tough win. It wasn't pretty but was good experience for a guy on his 5 th start. Learn from this week and move on and please don't loft another jump ball into the end zone like the one was we got lucky there
    Actually his scariest throw was one a lot here think was a great play. Rolling to the right and throwing back across the entire field is not a play I would recommend we add to the playbook.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

That play happened right in front of us. He stopped set his feet and threw it. There was only one defender on the whole side of the field and he was covering a different receiver. It was a good throw and he threw it on a rope. I say good play as long as he is not throwing across his body.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Agree that was a scary toss into the end zone. But it was also scary for the Leathernecks. I thought the one defender came in,
    with his back to the play, a fraction of a sec early, so potential flag on WIU.
    Also thought Woods got hit on the head, a lead to the head, but would have to watch again to be sure.
    Carson is really a play-maker, love watching him in action. Give him some mis-direction plays early on
    in the next game against SIU, and watch the 'stache squirm. You know how the 'stache loves
    his linebackers overplaying the run against NDSU......