Page 512 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1241246250251051151251351452256261210121512 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Palmer probably has a good 4 years left in him and that team is built to win now. I have a hard time seeing them investing a first round draft pick in a QB.
    Denver will take him if he is available. I here KC is high on Wentz also.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My first Bison game was in 1967, as a second grader. I was privileged to see several games 1983-84. From 1985-2010, I had moved away and followed the box scores and the (very) occasional broadcast. Now I've seen almost every game since the 2010 playoffs. In all that time, with all the great Bison players, I never imagined we'd be talking about a Bison QB with a realistic shot at the first round of the draft. What a magnificent ride this is.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I think we should not expect Carson to play for Bison again. He is already projected to be a 1st or 2nd round Draft Pick why would he risk throwing passes that may miss the receiver and have his Draft value go down....if I were him, I would cash my chips and not take anymore risk. Just my opinion.
    . IMO, CW is a Bison first and will do whatever it takes to help us win. If I was an NFL team, a winner's attitude is the most valuable attribute any player can have. IMO, CW is not some "Clowney"!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Another CW article. I thought he was always a QB just was injured his Junior year?

From the article:
    Wentz switched from wide receiver to quarterback in high school, and went widely under-recruited before going to North Dakota State, according to Dane Brugler of CBS Sports.
    http://www.hngn.com/articles/161328/...ct-biggest.htm

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    . IMO, CW is a Bison first and will do whatever it takes to help us win. If I was an NFL team, a winner's attitude is the most valuable attribute any player can have. IMO, CW is not some "Clowney"!

I agree. Carson, like most elite athletes, are fearless competitors. I doubt he worries much about getting hurt, or even gives it much thought if he is hurt (that's why he doesn't leave the game when he actually is). I have no doubt his first thoughts are that he wants to be out there with his Bison brothers fighting for a win. Not sitting on the bench dreaming about money that he hasn't made yet.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

I have to think he will dress this game, even if he does not start. I am sure he would have to be at least healthy enough to be the #2 QB to dress.

I wonder why this was?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯