Page 504 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 440445449450250350450550651455460410041504 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

OK............I'm gonna risk it...............

If (if, if, if, if) we have a commanding lead, and if, if, if, if it's medically appropriate, it would be interesting (IMO) to see CW come in for a series late in the game to:

1) take a look at his effectiveness and ability in the event ES gets dinged in the natty.
    and/or
    2) give Carson an opportunity to take the field in the dome one more time.

-dons fireproof clothing waiting for the flames.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    OK............I'm gonna risk it...............

If (if, if, if, if) we have a commanding lead, and if, if, if, if it's medically appropriate, it would be interesting (IMO) to see CW come in for a series late in the game to:

1) take a look at his effectiveness and ability in the event ES gets dinged in the natty.
    and/or
    2) give Carson an opportunity to take the field in the dome one more time.

-dons fireproof clothing waiting for the flames.

I can see this being a real possibility. They did it for senior day... We don't know where he stands in regards to medical staff do we? Obviously cleared to throw light passing... What else is he cleared to do?

That said it is almost a given it will happen if we make it to Frisco.
    Last edited by 1998braves64; 12-14-2015 at 05:46 PM. Reason: thanks bri dog.. lol

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I guarantee CW will be dressed and play at least 1 play.
    Bank it.

It's interesting to me how people argue this like it is a black and white issue... For me it would depend on how he performs in practice relative to Easton. Although Easton seems to have come a long way in a short amount of time.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I can see this being a real possibility. They did it for senior day... We don't know where he stands in regards to medical staff do we? Obviously cleared to throw light passing... What she is he cleared to do?

That said it is almost a given it will happen if we make it to Frisco.
    He can probably do any she he wants, but I think he has a girlfriend.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

If Carson is 100% and in game shape, he is clearly the best player on this football team. He simply makes throws that Easton can not. It would be incredibly dumb to not play your best player.

Personally, I don't really care if Easton can run the ball because Tim Polasek has hardly utilized his skill set the past two games. Correct me if I am wrong, but Easton didn't carry the ball until the second half yesterday.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    If Carson is 100% and in game shape, he is clearly the best player on this football team. He simply makes throws that Easton can not. It would be incredibly dumb to not play your best player.

Personally, I don't really care if Easton can run the ball because Tim Polasek has hardly utilized his skill set the past two games. Correct me if I am wrong, but Easton didn't carry the ball until the second half yesterday.
    Surprisingly, I don't think they did run with him until the 2nd half.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I guarantee CW will be dressed and play at least 1 play.
    Bank it.
    I wouldn't take that bet. CW will play at least 1 snap.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post

I think the lack of Easton's carries might have more to do with Carson's likelihood of returning vs. anything else. If Easton goes down we're down to a 3rd string QB. Sure, Davis might be able to run the offense but is he good enough to win it all??? I think if we make Frisco and Stick is still the starter, I think you'll see a wide open playbook again. Shoot, might even see it for Richmond. Will all depend on how the defense is holding them.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I don't think we will see Carson until Frisco. Just don't see him rushing back to play unless he is 100% healthy. Stick has been solid and can get us there!