Page 503 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 340345349350150250350450551355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Also - I'm happy that coaches make these decisions, instead of the two loudest voices on Bisonville.
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

I don't even see how my post can be controversial - If you don't want to play, give your spot on the roster to someone who will. Pretty simple, if you ask me.

It's insane to even suggest that Carson doesn't want to play.
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Quote Originally Posted by UTH View Post

I don't even see how my post can be controversial - If you don't want to play, give your spot on the roster to someone who will. Pretty simple, if you ask me.

It's insane to even suggest that Carson doesn't want to play.
    No doubt he wants to play but only if he's 100%. Pretty simple. Right now with the way the defense is playing I think Davis could be QB and the Bison still win Friday and that is not a slam on Easton or Carson at all. Defense and special teams are playing that well right now.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We are averaging 35 ppg for the season (3 ppg more than last year) with a freshman QB for the last 7 games. How is that bad? With our defense how much more do we need out of the offense. Seems like we are getting the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    We are averaging 35 ppg for the season (3 ppg more than last year) with a freshman QB for the last 7 games. How is that bad? With our defense how much more do we need out of the offense. Seems like we are getting the job done.
    The O scored 14 against UNI. Yeah they have a good D but I think we are gonna lose with that formula more often than not

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    No doubt he wants to play but only if he's 100%. Pretty simple. Right now with the way the defense is playing I think Davis could be QB and the Bison still win Friday and that is not a slam on Easton or Carson at all. Defense and special teams are playing that well right now.
    Just get the guy some pizza and see where it goes.

Regardless of whether Stick starts again this week I'd have to think Wentz dresses with him being a senior captain in what will definitely be the last game of the year at the Fargodome.

In an effort to get the thread to 10,000 posts by Friday here's an interesting question. If ISUr won on Friday do you think they would've dressed Wentz for the game against UNI (even knowing he wouldn't play)?

Keep in mind you can only dress 60 players in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    People really want to see him dressed because they like him and are cheering for him.
    The big question here is do you take him for pizza on Thursday or move this up a day to Wednesday since the game is Friday.
    Either way, post pictures this time.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

another week of this.......and we win its going to be a long godamn 3 weeks to the title game

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    The O scored 14 against UNI. Yeah they have a good D but I think we are gonna lose with that formula more often than not

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    You are waaaay off on this as far as playoffs are concerned. Here's a rundown. Wins/Ties scoring 14 points (Some of these are garbage time scores after being up a ton)

2015: 2/2 games
    2014: 1/4 games
    2013: 4/4 games
    2012: 3/4 games (Georgia Southern v2.0)
    2011: 4/4 games

Statistically our defense enters another stratosphere come playoff time. 2014 was an odd year after losing so many seniors and Beck's injury. Also a new coaching staff that season.

Plus our offense usually plays off the defense. If we've needed to score points (pick any season) they've played accordingly. If they need to play ball control, they've done that. So far this season, the offense hasn't been asked to do a whole lot other than hold on to the ball as long as possible. It's been a Bison staple to success for years.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.