Page 497 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3974474874954964974984995075475979971497 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Exactly! The Bison offense has become largely one-dimensional w/o Wentz. Even though we continue to win, we are carried by defense and special teams while the offense struggles to maintain drives and score points. If that's good enough to win a NC I will be very surprised.
    Of course anything can happen but I said last Friday the natty was the UNI / NDSU game. We're in a great position, we just need to take care of business.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    I guess the question I asked is, Do you risk a million dollar potential payday to play, 8 weeks from an injury?

Really doesn't matter what he does but a question of what do you do? My opinion, you sit.

No different than players that don't go to the combine.
    Well maybe he should skip the Senior Bowl too then ! He wouldn't want too miss that million dollar payday !

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I saw that too and I've noticed it all season. Carson could be pouting in the corner since he got hurt (and in some ways you couldn't blame him) but instead he's turned into a great cheerleader and that constant support and teacher for Mr. Stick. Really says a lot about the type of person Carson is. I was kinda surprised that we didn't have Easton running the spread option at all the first half and even in the second half only did it a few times. I do wonder if that would have changed if Carson were in uniform. Whoever the coaches decide gives up the best chance to win is good enough for me. Personally I think we are best if both are healthy and playing but our QB on the field is our QB and will get my full support.
    That's exactly who Carson is. He and Easton are really good buds and he fully supports HIM and the TEAM. As for Carson playing again I would love to see him be able to put on that number 11 jersey one more time. If it happens great if not this team will still get it done with Easton and the offense and the special teams and last and foremost the defense.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Well maybe he should skip the Senior Bowl too then ! He wouldn't want too miss that million dollar payday !
    I had a little rant typed out about this but decided it would be unwise to post it here.

We have 2 games to go to get the thumb. No matter what, I want Stick starting now.
    If they lose, so be it. Stick is our guy going forward and has proven himself.

NDSUBowler is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If Carson is healthy, it should still be Carson over Stick.

Another real poor offensive output (against a good D though)

7 rush 5 yds
    17 pass attempts 116 yds

NDSU won due to ST/Defense and not offense

If it is Stick, I feel confident we can still win, but I will be adamant that, if HEALTHY, Carson is the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    That's exactly who Carson is. He and Easton are really good buds and he fully supports HIM and the TEAM. As for Carson playing again I would love to see him be able to put on that number 11 jersey one more time. If it happens great if not this team will still get it done with Easton and the offense and the special teams and last and foremost the defense.
    You played it pretty good this week. Well done, well done. This does not mean you can stop feeding Carson pizza.
    Carson did say at a lunheon he could see himself coaching. He would be very good.
    Coach K gave us something to talk (argue) about all week. Bet he is laughing. Good for him.
    We need to swat the spiders and talk about this in Frisco
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Rumor has it Ginger Jesus will be the head coach going into Frisco. Where the Mayor will hand over the key to Frisco.

Kinda reminds me of messing with a baseball lineup that's working.

If CW can play both he and ES will play. Its as simple as that; thus there is no need for this pointless back and fourth.

I am confident with either, Polasek can call a shitty game with either one of them.