Page 466 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3664164564644654664674684765165669661466 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I don't see how the green helmets have anything do with Carson... pretty sure they were going to go with this combo uniform at some point this postseason.
    Captain's decision.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Captain's decision.
    I should clarify... I don't see how the green helmets have anything do with comments Carson made after the first time the team wore them. At this point in the season the team should be able to choose what combo they want to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I still won't/wouldn't shit/piss myself.
    Okay, okay. Get it. You 'won't wouldn't shit/piss ...self." We're happy for you. Yes. "Holy eff."

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When we win....... all this discussion will be for nothing. If we somehow happen to lose, all this talk will have been a distraction leading up to the game and I am sure someone will ask Klieman about it. Knowing him, he will be ready to answer the questions.

Regarding a two QB situation, if you have two QB's, you don't have one. UNI isn't getting fooled by this or wasting any extra time preparing for it. They are going to try and make which ever QB plays beat us passing the football. You either have Stick who right now is better with his feet or Carson who hasn't thrown a football at game speed for 2 months.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I would not give it another second's thought. I am certain that the coaches have made the decision some time ago and as Carson's rehab/timing etc. change those changes will then trip the decision points. Or not. Either way I don't expect a head coach who has been a part of four consecutive Natty collections to poop in the bed now.
    Hopefully not. Whoever runs our offense best at this stage go with it. Again, I don't really care who it is only that they play well.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From the coaches position they just have to win or whatever they didn't do/didn't play etc. will be second guessed to death. Just win baby

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    When we win....... all this discussion will be for nothing. If we somehow happen to lose, all this talk will have been a distraction leading up to the game and I am sure someone will ask Klieman about it. Knowing him, he will be ready to answer the questions.

Regarding a two QB situation, if you have two QB's, you don't have one. UNI isn't getting fooled by this or wasting any extra time preparing for it. They are going to try and make which ever QB plays beat us passing the football. You either have Stick who right now is better with his feet or Carson who hasn't thrown a football at game speed for 2 months.
    Excellent points, gotta give Stick credit for his improvements so far, the guy has made plenty of good passes to get the job done.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What's the big deal about why someone shouldn't be jacked up and excited to see a favorite player back? Sure, I understand the team concept as a whole like I'm sure most everyone else on here does, but to tell someone how to control their emotions seems a bit dumb to me. I remember seeing GO come out in uniform and have an opportunity to play again for the Bison and it got me not only super excited that he got that chance to play again, but genuinely happy for him as a senior, a Bison and a friend. These guys pour their hearts out to this program, with blood sweat and tears, and when they get hurt as seniors I'm sure it's heartbreaking that they won't be able to finish strong with all the kids they came to school with. So yeah, seeing Carson get another shot and how emotional he'll feel as a person to get that chance, is going to reflect in the FFD crowd on Saturday if it happens. And I'm going do all those things that CAS says he won't...piss and $hit myself and puke in my mouth a little and maybe quit breathing for a couple of moments....and I don't care what anyone thinks about it when I do it.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I thought it was interesting that Carson was out throwing before the game on Saturday without the wrist brace but he had the wrist brace on during the game (see the part of the game broadcast starting at 36:30: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zymiREymZT0). I'm guessing he didn't need to have the wrist brace on at that point but they wanted to "keep up appearances" and didn't want that to dominate the postgame press conferences.
    Or to protect himself if he some how got rolled up on from some heavy sideline action. Can you imagine him falling on that hand/wrist on the sideline without the brace or something else for protection? Not good.
    Last edited by CAS4127; 12-09-2015 at 09:51 PM.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I have a good feeling about this game.

I think its time for the Ginger Jesus sign to make a triumphant return to the Fargodome.