Page 453 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3534034434514524534544554635035539531453 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Figure it out.
    And Tanguay?

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    And Tanguay?
    You cant read?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What if CW starts and lays a big effing egg against what pro scouts call "something called UNI"?!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Curious what Grimsley's record as a strong safety is?
    Does he call plays at LOS, including option of calling his own number?

Same with Dumbass Tanguay question.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What if CW starts and lays a big effing egg against what pro scouts call "something called UNI"?!

Sent from my iPhone.
    The thing is I dont give a shit if hes an NFL prospect or the scouts will be there ETC ETC ETC, At this juncture he is nothing more than a Bison football player. Thats what decisions should be based on. Not all the hyperbolic bullshit.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Sent from my iPhone.
    What if CW is ready to go but coaches opt for ES, UNI stuffs the run and we can't pass enough to win? I think this is more likely to happen than your scenario.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Does he call plays at LOS, including option of calling his own number?

Same with Dumbass Tanguay question.

Sent from my iPhone.

Beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    What if CW is ready to go but coaches opt for ES, UNI stuffs the run and we can't pass enough to win? I think this is more likely to happen than your scenario.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    What if UNI doesnt?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is this thread going in circles or is it my head spinning....wow

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Is this thread going in circles or is it my head spinning....wow
    Yes and yes.