Page 426 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3263764164244254264274284364765269261426 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Just the fact that Wentz has been given the green light to practice means he is healing well and there are no concerns with the wrist. That makes me happy!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's Duane's time.

Looking good Billy Ray!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post

If Coach K walks out of the locker room with Wentz on his right, and Stick on his Left, both in Harvest Helmets and Gold Jersey's.
    Forget Carl Spackler's death bed! This might just provide us with total consciousness!

You hear that FCS? He's comin!!!!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Flacco is the example that makes Ozzie a genius.

Find me GMs who picked FCS QBs high in the draft that didn't work out (maybe there aren't any).

The original point was about how risky these decisions are and how GMs shy away from putting their careers on the line.
    There are a ton of intelligent scouts that have a knack for eyeing NFL talent. They also are a lot more knowledgeable about the difference between FBS and FCS than your casual fan. If the general scouting community feels he's a first round pick, it wouldn't be difficult for a GM to pull the trigger in the first. Now, if they are putting second-third round grades on him, and a GM takes a chance in the first, he better be correct. Division played in or better yet competition going against matters a lot when evaluating tape, but once these kids have been evaluated and graded it isn't that important.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Does anybody know if Carson has been rehabilitating while in the brace? I mean has it been strictly a immobilizing brace for the last 7 weeks or has he been able to take it of and strengthen muscles the last few weeks?
    I'm sure his wrist/hand would be pretty week if it has been immobilized for 7 weeks. But if he has been doing strength excercises and got the ok from the Dr. that the bone is healed, I could see him ready to go in a week.
    It would be nice to see him dressed for the game even if he is 90% as a back up. A couple plays drawn up with Carson in shotgun and Stick as one of the 3 backs in the "delta" formation would be nice show to the UNI defense as well.
    "The bird is in your hand"

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Does anybody know if Carson has been rehabilitating while in the brace? I mean has it been strictly a immobilizing brace for the last 7 weeks or has he been able to take it of and strengthen muscles the last few weeks?
    I'm sure his wrist/hand would be pretty week if it has been immobilized for 7 weeks. But if he has been doing strength excercises and got the ok from the Dr. that the bone is healed, I could see him ready to go in a week.
    It would be nice to see him dressed for the game even if he is 90% as a back up. A couple plays drawn up with Carson in shotgun and Stick as one of the 3 backs in the "delta" formation would be nice show to the UNI defense as well.
    The brace is removable. He was in a cast for a week or two (I remember puck saying it was coming off a while back). I imagine he was able to do something. He wouldn't practice if he had no strength, he'd be rehabbing.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meh, I think we are a better "Team" now than when CW was playing. And when I say "Team" I mean offense, defense and special teams, and more sense that what your are doing as an individual player contributes to the "Team's" success or failure. Nothing at all against CW, but I think TP featuring him and all the scout and media attention was and is a distraction not only for CW but the "Team" in general, especially the younger ones, and we have a lot of those this year.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

CW will not play this week or next, if we advance. This team is picking up confidence every week with Stick. We knew this day was coming, I hope the coaching staff uses this ploy without affecting the team chemistry we've worked so hard to build.