Page 42 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452921425421042 ... LastLast

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

The Gophers would kill to have Carson Wentz. Mitch Leidner was brutal in their game against TCU yesterday. Throwing ducks, turnovers, slow...through 3 games his completion percentage is in the 40s. The boys on gopherhole are nearly suicidal over him.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    The Gophers would kill to have Carson Wentz. Mitch Leidner was brutal in their game against TCU yesterday. Throwing ducks, turnovers, slow...through 3 games his completion percentage is in the 40s. The boys on gopherhole are nearly suicidal over him.
    Did the Gophers have any interest in Wentz? I don't recall them having him on their radar.

I believe not. Seems to me that Wentz's only D1 offers were NDSU and one of the directional Michigan schools.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I believe not. Seems to me that Wentz's only D1 offers were NDSU and one of the directional Michigan schools.
    I heard once a really, really inferior school north of NDSU offered too. Seems that Carson said he had no interest in D3 equivalent schools.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I heard once a really, really inferior school north of NDSU offered too. Seems that Carson said he had no interest in D3 equivalent schools.
    No he didn't. Never even visited said school.

Wasn't the lack of interest in him about a broken hand his junior year?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    No he didn't. Never even visited said school.
    OK, so you and you alone were the push to go to UN_. Still think I'd prune the family tree if I were him .

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    OK, so you and you alone were the push to go to UN_. Still think I'd prune the family tree if I were him .
    Yep my one sentence saying you would start there right away. He basically said so what.

Seems to me they are being conservative with Wentz at this stage of the season. I hope they open up the play book for him and the receivers later in the season. I feel he could of easily had 3 TD passes yesterday. He has an arm that can squeeze passes in tight spots. Just hope they use his arm more down the road.

Carson has crazy ass talent, he has all the tools, just needs more game reps. I would be surprised if he isn't playing on Sundays...I didn't put that in purple for a reason, the kids is going to be crazy good as time goes on.