Page 417 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3173674074154164174184194274675179171417 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Cowboys now wanting more film on Carson. Not surprising since Romo could be on his last leg soon.
    Oh please God anywhere but "America's Team".
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

That'd be crazy. Going from Zach Vraas demeanor to someone life Dez in your ear not shutting the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    That'd be crazy. Going from Zach Vraas demeanor to someone life Dez in your ear not shutting the fuck up
    One way to handle that shit in the NFL. Just throw it to who is open, win a lot and then tell the little child to shut the f up or you ain't getting the ball period. Take over the team.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Something tells me that wouldn't fly with Dez

Cowboys now wanting more film on Carson. Not surprising since Romo could be on his last leg soon.
    As much as I hate the Cowboys, it would be a good fit. Erhardt-Perkins offense, a new found management technique hell bent on not breaking the bank and just trying to find good value, and they take care of QBs. Romo isn't completely done, so a couple seasons leaning the system and taking snaps when the game is in hand because they will want Romo out of there, it probably couldn't get much better. I don't think a QB maximizes their learning potential being a team's savior from day one. Getting experience and maximizing learning from it are two different things.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Oh please God anywhere but "America's Team".
    America's team is the Broncos now...and Carson would look great in orange!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    America's team is the Broncos now...and Carson would look great in orange!

Hail the BISON!!!

Hail the BISON!!!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    LOL!! No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    As much as I hate the Cowboys, it would be a good fit. Erhardt-Perkins offense, a new found management technique hell bent on not breaking the bank and just trying to find good value, and they take care of QBs. Romo isn't completely done, so a couple seasons leaning the system and taking snaps when the game is in hand because they will want Romo out of there, it probably couldn't get much better. I don't think a QB maximizes their learning potential being a team's savior from day one. Getting experience and maximizing learning from it are two different things.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Plus Wentz could practice in Frisco for years into the future.