Page 412 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3123624024104114124134144224625129121412 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMothers View Post
    What the hell? Look at this. The plays already started and Carson's in the backfield standing there flatfooted. C'mon Wentz! Get your head in the game! If you want to make it to the NFL you don't take any plays off!
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    is it evil of me to wish there was a fumble, and scoop by MSU just to see what Carson would've done? Obviously the correct answer is sprint away from the guy and let him score...but the scene itself would be hilarious with the crowd gasping and yelling at him to get away
    No it is not evil. But, everyone would have shouted to get the guy rather than get out of the way. Just the way we roll.
    Bet Carson would tackle the guy. Hard.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    is it evil of me to wish there was a fumble, and scoop by MSU just to see what Carson would've done? Obviously the correct answer is sprint away from the guy and let him score...but the scene itself would be hilarious with the crowd gasping and yelling at him to get away
    Watch the play again. He doesn't react right away, but he does start to follow the runner which I'm assuming is an instinct in case he fumbles. Did he get close? No. But he did move to his left to get in line behind the runner. I'm betting he would have speared anybody that picked up the ball not in a Bison jersey.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Haha. ..and we all faint

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    What the hell? Look at this. The plays already started and Carson's in the backfield standing there flatfooted. C'mon Wentz! Get your head in the game! If you want to make it to the NFL you don't take any plays off!
    I'm Randy Moss, Randy Moss plays when he wants to play. Purple!!!!!!

NDSU on Scout has some Klieman quotes regarding Wentz from his presser today:

"I don't think there's a likelihood of (Carson) coming back" -Klieman
    "I think he has another MRI in two weeks" -Klieman on Wentz
    "I'm not going to answer that, there's no reason to talk about that" -Klieman on whether or not Wentz would start upon return
    I obviously wouldn't expect him to say anything else in regards to the first and third comment but the 2nd one leads me to believe that there's plenty of healing left to do since Klieman said two weeks ago that Carson would have a checkup shortly after the Missouri St game and now they're waiting another two weeks now before another MRI.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

I obviously wouldn't expect him to say anything else in regards to the first and third comment but the 2nd one leads me to believe that there's plenty of healing left to do since Klieman said two weeks ago that Carson would have a checkup shortly after the Missouri St game and now they're waiting another two weeks now before another MRI.
    Bummer........

Klieman's quotes about Carson have been all to the effect of his future being at the next level for some time now. He has been hinting that they are not expecting to see him play another game as a Bison.

If we do see Carson play another game as a Bison... Klieman will have out stiggied the Stiegelmeier.

Sounds like the Coaches need to get their talking points straight---on one of the pre-game shows the OC said that if Carson is 100% he plays.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Sounds like the Coaches need to get their talking points straight---on one of the pre-game shows the OC said that if Carson is 100% he plays.
    .....and if the bold isn't possible, the OC isn't lying.