Page 269 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1692192592672682692702712793193697691269 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Disagree. Say Carson is out. This season is almost certainly shot but Easton gets more playing time and has a better chance of being more comfortable in this offense starting next year when we begin "Operation 4-peat: Take 2".
    Why would you assume the season is shot? Very winnable schedule if we play to our potential.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Why would you assume the season is shot? Very winnable schedule if we play to our potential.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Setting expectations low. I don't care how good Easton is supposed to be, he's not going to run the offense as well as Wentz. And the track record of this team so far is that they are inconsistent. I'm going to assume they are not going to be as good and if they rattle off some wins, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Setting expectations low. I don't care how good Easton is supposed to be, he's not going to run the offense as well as Wentz. And the track record of this team so far is that they are inconsistent. I'm going to assume they are not going to be as good and if they rattle off some wins, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Let's go optimist instead. If it's true the offense loses some of the bells and whistles for 6-8 weeks and we go back to what got us here, have an identity, start steamrolling people, get a first round bye, Carson comes back leading a much better overall team through the playoffs and number 5 comes home like planned.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

If we were 5-1 right now getting this news I would feel much better. Going to be a tough task to go through the remainder of the schedule and finish 8-3.

No way this is true...Some media person (McFeely, Izzo, etc.) would have Tweeted this already to say they were the first.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

BIRGing is not always easy.

It's a flawed thought process because sometimes things go wrong. In most instances, an obvious and difficult quandary arises.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    No way this is true...Some media person (McFeely, Izzo, etc.) would have Tweeted this already to say they were the first.
    I have to agree with this, all media personel are chomping at the bit to break a story like this...especially mcfooly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    I have to agree with this, all media personel are chomping at the bit to break a story like this...especially mcfooly.
    These people have 0 ties to ndsu & are complete idiots . What do u expect from d2 reporters
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    We will know in a couple of hours. I still think Pucknutz not chiming in is not a good sign

Here's the link to WDAY's live stream of today's presser:

http://www.wday.com/live-video/3823916