Page 2580 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 15802080248025302570257825792580258125822590 ... LastLast
Results 25,791 to 25,800 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    If he runs that much and he is going to get hurt again. Wentz needs to find a place with a stud OL ready to roll.
    About any QB out there would want that.

Everybody in the league gets figured out. If hurts stays ahead of the league, he'll be ok.

Wentz will be in demand. Palatable contract and just needs a line that can work with a pocket qb because his days as a running qb should be behind him.

There are going to be a handful of teams who are playoff ready in next 2 sessions who probably don't want to start over with a rookie. NE, Dallas, Chicago, Minnesota, Tampa, SF. To name a few.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Trolling #FILTHADELPHIA fans has been awesome the last 15 minutes!!

Jalen Hurts SUCCCCCKKKSSS 55% completion rate 2 chances in end zone under 2 minutes. = 0 points and a FAT L.

I cant wait for Carson to come back to North Dakota and we can spend YOUR millions of dollars into our economy.

hahaha

F #FILTHADELPHIA. this is working out perfect.. they think hurts is the man. (he wont be) Carson cashes their checks and gets the hell out!!!
    Hurts had the most padded stats ever. 2 dinky 4 yard TD passes and a screen pass taken to the house. Another big play the corner tripped. Got most of his points off of dumb Arizona fumbles. All in all not a terrible performance but they lost again. Good. Fuck the Eagles
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-21-2020 at 01:08 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Everybody in the league gets figured out. If hurts stays ahead of the league, he'll be ok.

Wentz will be in demand. Palatable contract and just needs a line that can work with a pocket qb because his days as a running qb should be behind him.

There are going to be a handful of teams who are playoff ready in next 2 sessions who probably don't want to start over with a rookie. NE, Dallas, Chicago, Minnesota, Tampa, SF. To name a few.

I heard several experts say a new QB has about 5 games before they get “figured out.” Some of this was in regard to Hurts and some for Taysom Hill. Not saying both couldn’t continue their solid play, but some of the unknown status definitely helps.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post

Don’t forget Indy!
    "The bird is in your hand"

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looked like Phiily's true OL showed up again today. 6 sacks on Hurts. Anyone playing QB on that team is going to suffer a lot. Not just a Wentz problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Looked like Phiily's true OL showed up again today. 6 sacks on Hurts. Anyone playing QB on that team is going to suffer a lot. Not just a Wentz problem.
    Is Peters playing again yet?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hurts had the most padded stats ever. 2 dinky 4 yard TD passes and a screen pass taken to the house. Another big play the corner tripped. Got most of his points off of dumb Arizona fumbles. All in all not a terrible performance but they lost again. Good. Fuck the Eagles
    I'm pretty sure 4 yard touchdowns are fairly common. But yeah, I don't think he's going to be a long-term NFL starter. They need to fix the team so C-Dubs can get rolling again and he needs to get himself fixed too.
    College of Business Alumnus

Personally I don't find crying about being handed the job or else very endearing, especially when you've played like complete shit all year. Not the best look imo to have this be the message less than two weeks after losing your starting job based on your lack of productivity.

Aaaaand I am sure I will get ripped to shreds for this take.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Personally I don't find crying about being handed the job or else very endearing, especially when you've played like complete shit all year. Not the best look imo to have this be the message less than two weeks after losing your starting job based on your lack of productivity.

Aaaaand I am sure I will get ripped to shreds for this take.
    Nah it's valid. It definitely could be my green and gold glasses but Philly did not place Wentz in a good situation. That's why I want him out of there. The city and the organization wants a scape goat and if that's what it takes to get Wentz to a better organization so be it.