Page 2566 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 15662066246625162556256425652566256725682576 ... LastLast
Results 25,651 to 25,660 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Not the best pocket presence there. I feel like that was a strength in 2016 and especially 2017. It has been a glaring weakness this year. It suggests something mental going on (lack of confidence?).
    Getting hit 250 times?

My least favorite play so far was a screen pass where a WR and RB ran into each other right in front of Wentz.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Getting hit 250 times?

My least favorite play so far was a screen pass where a WR and RB ran into each other right in front of Wentz.
    Some of those hits are on Wentz. Some on the receivers. Some on the line. Some on playcalling. Anyways, Wentz deserves his share of the blame. Having a different oline every game probably doesn’t help, but I would like to see our boy overcome the obstacles at some time.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Not the best pocket presence there. I feel like that was a strength in 2016 and especially 2017. It has been a glaring weakness this year. It suggests something mental going on (lack of confidence?).
    This last play if it would have been 16 or 17 they never would have laid a finger on him.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    This last play if it would have been 16 or 17 they never would have laid a finger on him.
    His pocket feel is off. He needs to get out of the pocket when its collapsing. He tried too late and missed his opening.

He looks like a QB that has been beat to crap and is shell shocked. Honestly I hope they play Hurtz...they're not going anywhere with him either. He just needs to avoid injury this year and move take another shot next year. The Eagles aren't doing much to help him, I hope he can get out of there after next year.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Peters is absolutely worthless in pass pro. A turnstile.

How many times have they rolled Wentz out?

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I thought I heard the announcers say that Wentz had been sacked at least three times in ten consecutive games. Wow.

Look at that! They roll Wentz out and get a completion downfield.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Eagles are playing with cinderblocks tied to their ankles.