Page 2513 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 151320132413246325032511251225132514251525232563 ... LastLast
Results 25,121 to 25,130 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

yeah, the Eagles have been shit ever since the SB year.

Looking like the Eagles gonna be stuck at 1 win. One step closer to having a top 5 pick
    College of Business Alumnus

The game was over when they pissed away that fumble recovery.

Wentz took 21 hits today. Poor guy is gonna be sore tomorrow.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Why? Is it because one receiver allowed a perfectly thrown ball go through his hands in the end zone? Or maybe it was Ertz playing half speed...like he has all season. Maybe it’s because their bonehead head coach lets 40 seconds run off at the end of the half?
    2 picks, a dozen very off passes, fail to throw the ball away costing the Eagles points, missed reads, sacks, etc...
    If you watched the last 10 minutes of the game its obvious Wentz should not be starting the next game.
    I am guessing Hurts will be starting the next game. Eagles will say Wentz is injured and start Hurts.

Did you forget the purple?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    2 picks, a dozen very off passes, fail to throw the ball away costing the Eagles points, missed reads, sacks, etc...
    If you watched the last 10 minutes of the game its obvious Wentz should not be starting the next game.
    I am guessing Hurts will be starting the next game. Eagles will say Wentz is injured and start Hurts.
    Throwing a pick on 4th and 20 60 yards down the field in what is desperation/garbage time isn't really an issue.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

People bitching about Wentz are idiots. Played a very good defense and played well other than one pass that was obviously a misread between him and Ernz I am a Steeler fan and Carson would be a nice replacement for Ben. If you noticed today when he has time he can eat up any defense. Problem is the Eagles oline sucks. Add in horrible WR and he’s playing as well as he can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Did you forget the purple?
    No, I just took off the Wentz colored glasses. He played really bad. He had moments where he looked good, but more bad moments than good ones.

If you guys can objectionably look at this years Wentz and say he has done well, you are nuts.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I’ll bet you any amount of money you want your wrong. Only way that happens is Carson is hurt. If you think he didnt play well today you have no fucking clue what your talking about. Again any about of money you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk