Page 2492 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1492199223922442248224902491249224932494250225422592 ... LastLast
Results 24,911 to 24,920 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yams are orange, so is Wentz's hair and Trump's skin... So maybe.
    Sure thing, Mike.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    He's supposed to represent every old white dude that's never left the state of ND.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    But he's from the Carolinas! Your comment made me laugh.

Never leave north dakota? Pretty sure I've been to Fargo south in Frisco. Probably won't be leaving the state this winter.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    But he's from the Carolinas! Your comment made me laugh.

Never leave north dakota? Pretty sure I've been to Fargo south in Frisco. Probably won't be leaving the state this winter.
    Frisco would be happy to host you even if there is no football game. And they’ll still have BBQ.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...ack-in-America

Seriously? Bashing cops. Poor look.
    Seriously? That's what you took from it? Talk about a poor look.

He's saying exactly what needs to be said. 99% of police officers are great people and great at what they do but you can't have the 1% that can't do the job right or it makes them all look bad. Some people aren't cut out for the job, plain and simple. Telling it like it is is apparently what's considered "bashing" and a "poor look" now days. Maybe if more people stood up for what's right rather then sweeping the bad under the rug we wouldn't be in the situation we're in right now as a country. Unions are the biggest perpetrators of that and a huge road block to change.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Seriously? That's what you took from it? Talk about a poor look.

He's saying exactly what needs to be said. 99% of police officers are great people and great at what they do but you can't have the 1% that can't do the job right or it makes them all look bad. Some people aren't cut out for the job, plain and simple. Telling it like it is is apparently what's considered "bashing" and a "poor look" now days. Maybe if more people stood up for what's right rather then sweeping the bad under the rug we wouldn't be in the situation we're in right now as a country. Unions are the biggest perpetrators of that and a huge road block to change.
    But what some view as bad cops is because they are put in bad situations by bad people who aren’t respecting the situation. Doesn’t mean the cop is bad but he is perceived as bad because when people get the pedestal to speak they take the easy answer not to upset a locker room or endorsements.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...ack-in-America

Seriously? Bashing cops. Poor look.
    So basically he was like most people here. Living in a mostly white conservative area. Now he is exposed to a more diverse crowd and his views are shifting.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

But what some view as bad cops is because they are put in bad situations by bad people who aren’t respecting the situation. Doesn’t mean the cop is bad but he is perceived as bad because when people get the pedestal to speak they take the easy answer not to upset a locker room or endorsements.
    That's BS! Every cop is put in bad situations. That's their job, it's what they are supposed to be trained for and like I said 99% do it right. Stop sticking up for the a-holes who shouldn't be in the profession!

ahem.. Politics forum.

I wanna read Carson Wentz info .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    That's BS! Every cop is put in bad situations. That's their job, it's what they are supposed to be trained for and like I said 99% do it right. Stop sticking up for the a-holes who shouldn't be in the profession!
    But when they get shot in those situations it’s part of the job right. Not saying all cops are good but most pro athletes he points the finger but says he can’t fix it. It was a weak PC answer.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ahem.. Politics forum.

I wanna read Carson Wentz info .
    That a boy Chapo!
    College of Business Alumnus