Page 2475 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1475197523752425246524732474247524762477248525252575 ... LastLast
Results 24,741 to 24,750 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    I seem to remember Dallas having a high priced injury prone QB and taking a young project QB when they had other needs and it seems to have turned out pretty well..
    Dude, I was in high school the last time (over 25 years ago) things turned out well for Dallas.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    At least they can look at the board and say "At least we're not Green Bay."
    Green Bay can justify their decision pretty easily.

Rodgers is getting old and they took a guy they probably think needs to sit for 2-3 years before being ready.

I have no idea why Philly did this. They just paid Wentz a shit ton of money and now took a dude at his position in the second round? Lol 2nd rounders are expected to be productive football players, so....what's the endgame here?

I read a lot of stuff from you guys complaining the Eagles are a stupid organization and I kinda dismiss it as people being irrational but this was goofy as hell.

I feel bad for Hurts, I'm sure he'd rather have went to Pittsburgh or New England or something where he could either get mentored by an old guy for a couple years or play immediately. Now hes stuck behind a dude who just got PAID.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Green Bay can justify their decision pretty easily.

Rodgers is getting old and they took a guy they probably think needs to sit for 2-3 years before being ready.

I have no idea why Philly did this. They just paid Wentz a shit ton of money and now took a dude at his position in the second round? Lol 2nd rounders are expected to be productive football players, so....what's the endgame here?

I read a lot of stuff from you guys complaining the Eagles are a stupid organization and I kinda dismiss it as people being irrational but this was goofy as hell.

I feel bad for Hurts, I'm sure he'd rather have went to Pittsburgh or New England or something where he could either get mentored by an old guy for a couple years or play immediately. Now hes stuck behind a dude who just got PAID.

I don't agree on GB. They were one game from the Super Bowl last year. Very much in win now mode. Rodgers is around until at least what, 2022 on this deal?

Worse yet they jumped over 3 teams headed by Wilson, Tannehill and Jackson to grab a QB that really only the Saints had a first round grade on. It was a waste and a dumb shit pick. One that will cost them their HOF QB a few years early Brady-style.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    I seem to remember Dallas having a high priced injury prone QB and taking a young project QB when they had other needs and it seems to have turned out pretty well..
    To be fair, Dallas selected Prescot in the 5th Rd not the 2nd. I don’t have an issue with the Eagles taking a Qb in the draft but thought they could get through the first 3-4 Rds before doing so. So as it stands they have a smaller fastish WR, a backup QB (2nd Rd ) and a smallish but fast S/OLB. I guess we’ll see what they do tomorrow.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    To be fair, Dallas selected Prescot in the 5th Rd not the 2nd. I don’t have an issue with the Eagles taking a Qb in the draft but thought they could get through the first 3-4 Rds before doing so. So as it stands they have a smaller fastish WR, a backup QB (2nd Rd ) and a smallish but fast S/OLB. I guess we’ll see what they do tomorrow.
    The Eagles are dumb shit organization. They got lucky with the SB and went on a run. Otherwise they make stupid decisions all the time. Jalen Hurts being the biggest of this draft.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seems like a foolish choice but nothing wrong with a little competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wentz-haters in Philly finally got their big time college QB.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

They had a need at qb since Foles left. It's a business. Calm down everyone.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    The Eagles are dumb shit organization. They got lucky with the SB and went on a run. Otherwise they make stupid decisions all the time. Jalen Hurts being the biggest of this draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Yeah, I agree with scottie here. Given how injury Prone Carson has been (I love him, but its the truth), I think it's actually a smart pick.

And who knows, hopefully it will eventually be Carson's ticket out of that shitty fanbase...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Usually, you sign a lifelong backup as your...backup.
    Odd choice for sure