Page 2470 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1470197023702420246024682469247024712472248025202570 ... LastLast
Results 24,691 to 24,700 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Slay had a falling out with Coach Matt Patricia. The Lions called him a major cancer to the team.

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/da...cancer-in-2019
    He and Alshon should get along well. (Josina Anderson can’t wait to get into the Eagles locker room)
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nelson ‘Butter Fingers’ Agholor signs with Raiders. Addition by subtraction.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Any day now Carson and Maddy will be first time parents

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Any day now Carson and Maddy will be first time parents
    I hope they have a good hospital picked out. New Jersey is a shitshow and Texas is in denial about COVID-19 so who knows what they are facing. Still, Texas is probably the safer option to hunker down at. I can’t imagine the anxiety of having a kid right now, knowing that the healthcare system is so pre-occupied elsewhere. I’m sure like with every other instance of adversity in their lives though, they will power through it and come out stronger (family of three).

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I hope they have a good hospital picked out. New Jersey is a shitshow and Texas is in denial about COVID-19 so who knows what they are facing. Still, Texas is probably the safer option to hunker down at. I can’t imagine the anxiety of having a kid right now, knowing that the healthcare system is so pre-occupied elsewhere. I’m sure like with every other instance of adversity in their lives though, they will power through it and come out stronger (family of three).
    Not every hospital is having issues.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Pretty sure the OB/GYN doctors and nurses are probably not very involved with many COVID cases.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    No, but every hospital is taking precautions of some kind. It is less of a risk at some places than others and most good hospitals will have their OB/GYN facilities split off well from COVID-19 areas, but it is still at least a minor concern. I would have have major concerns about it in NJ and parts of TX. Less concern in ND.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Most hospitals are having having issues because of a lack of patients. Mayo Clinic is coping with a projected $3 Billion loss, cutting salaried employee pay by 7% and executive pay by 20%. Essentia laid off 500. I'm sure more will be coming.

We need to open up the rural hospitals.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    We need to open up the rural hospitals.
    For having babies? To much of a liability for rural hospitals. Only the big one deliver anymore. My kids birth certificates all say devil's lake.

Lardsin must go!