Page 247 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1471972372452462472482492572973477471247 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Carson Wentz

Confident that Carson is going to be fun to watch for years to come.

Not sure how to start a new thread from my phone, but I think Lecompte deserves one as well. Phenomenal.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    Is he still average? Just wondering
    Anyone besides me no longer nervous when a NDSU QB makes a throw on an out route? There has never been a QB at NDSU that could make the throws Carson does in this offense right now.....period. There was absolutely nothing SDSU could do in yesterday's game coverage wise that was going to stop the Bison. Without pressure (either via blitz or stunts by an opposing D line), Carson is going to flat out pick apart opposing defenses...

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Anyone besides me no longer nervous when a NDSU QB makes a throw on an out route? There has never been a QB at NDSU that could make the throws Carson does in this offense right now.....period. There was absolutely nothing SDSU could do in yesterday's game coverage wise that was going to stop the Bison. Without pressure (either via blitz or stunts by an opposing D line), Carson is going to flat out pick apart opposing defenses...
    He was definitely fun to watch last night. He was super pumped on those out routes. Fist pumped almost every time. I still catch my breath but my anxiety about it isn't as bad
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Time for the old double move

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Confident that Carson is going to be fun to watch for years to come.

Not sure how to start a new thread from my phone, but I think Lecompte deserves one as well. Phenomenal.
    And what a save by LB Nick DeLuca on LeCompte's punt inside the 5,
    saved it from going into the end zone. Great punt, great special teams play.

Watching Carson's passes sail through the air with a perfect spiral is a thing of beauty. We haven't had one like him before.

I'm still a huge fan of Bentrim, Simdorn, and Jensen. Each of them brought something dominating and unique to the team.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Watching Carson's passes sail through the air with a perfect spiral is a thing of beauty. We haven't had one like him before.

I'm still a huge fan of Bentrim, Simdorn, and Jensen. Each of them brought something dominating and unique to the team.
    and especially on Saturday he was hitting them right in the hands in front of their numbers, no reaching back or diving for the balls all the time. Precision, Velocity and Timing. He had it all on Saturday.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    and especially on Saturday he was hitting them right in the hands in front of their numbers, no reaching back or diving for the balls all the time. Precision, Velocity and Timing. He had it all on Saturday.
    Yes he did!

SDSU fans were bitchin about there players needed to play tighter.....but with those timing routes and Carson's arm....there was nothing they could do.
    "The bird is in your hand"

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post

He throws it so smoothly and doesn't struggle with it.

Man am I grateful that we got him and Jensen after the short period where it seemed like we couldn't recruit any QB.

There was an out route that I think RJ caught, all I could think was 98% of QBs in College Football would have been picked off on that pass because the defender had jumped the route, but Carson threw it so hard and accurate that it didn't have a chance to get picked off. It was impressive, I will admit I replayed it like 5 times.