Page 2452 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1452195223522402244224502451245224532454246225022552 ... LastLast
Results 24,511 to 24,520 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, sure, easy for you to talk because your head is protected by 50 lbs of butt cheek fat and therefore your brain is well-protected from external blows, but I, for one, am not saying that you are an idiot. I'll type slowly so you get it: You. Are. An. Asshole.
    WOO HOO!! I'm moving up on Tony's list!!! even I haven't been called that..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Well, sure, easy for you to talk because your head is protected by 50 lbs of butt cheek fat and therefore your brain is well-protected from external blows, but I, for one, am not saying that you are an idiot. I'll type slowly so you get it: You. Are. An. Asshole.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tony again."

Ha ha! This is a gem!

It’s refreshing, and incriminating, I would imagine, to see a moderator confirm publicly what many have been saying. Maybe time for a break and personal assessment.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Former Vice President of Officiating for the National Football League Mike Pereira joined Joe DeCamara and Jon Ritchie on the 94WIP Midday Show to discuss Jadeveon Clowney's hit on Carson Wentz.

Pereira says Clowney deserved to get a 15-yard penalty.

"Well I think really the main one to me is that you have a hit on a defenseless player," Pereira said on Tuesday. "Wentz's head is in the ground, he actually hits the ground about the same time as the contact occurs.

"I think it was a cheap shot and the reason that I base it with that, is on regular speed video not slow motion," he said. "Slow motion distort everything. Listen, I don't think Clowney tried to hurt anybody, but I do think he tries to punish him and that was my opinion of the play. Needlessly, punish him."

https://94wip.radio.com/mike-pereira...-clowney-cheap

The significant amount of turf stuck in Carson's facemask speaks to the force applied.

That was a lot of turf dug up on a chilly day (although, their field is likely heated...I suppose).

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Be interesting to see if they do anything. Not holding my breath

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    YEP, and what does most every QB in the NFL do when a defense snuffs out a screen pass and the QB is on an island in the middle of the field or far side by themselves??? kill the play and move on (with 51 minutes of game time left). You cant see clearly when it's your 'token boy' playing on the field. Yep, he is sooo competitive and soooooo very done with this season as well. What's new???

Go Fuck yourself. What a total d-bag. You are absolutely one of the biggest idiots on this board.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Between this and the Burrows thread, we have some solid confirmation on KIA's douchebaggery.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Be interesting to see if they do anything. Not holding my breath
    I think they were trying to let is slide based on the opinion of the game official. However, due to how many talking heads have been bringing it up over the past 24 hours, I feel they will need to address it seriously as this would give any defensive player the ability to apply the same move to any ball carrier in the future. No player that is pretty much in the prone position on the ground needs to be hit in the head - they're not going anywhere to being with. Imagine how dangerous this type of play can be if the defensive player misses the helmet and hits the defenseless player's neck?
    Hail the BISON!!!