Page 2447 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1447194723472397243724452446244724482449245724972547 ... LastLast
Results 24,461 to 24,470 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Officials in football (and basketball) have what is known in the vernacular as PCA's......Primary Coverage Areas...….this is particularly true in football and basketball officiating. PCA is an area of the field or court that which an official is responsible for in terms of ruling on fouls, violations, penalties, etc. ; however, an official can rule on a play outside his or her primary coverage area if he/she sees a foul, violation or penalty. That's why you see multiple flags on certain plays in football, especially PI's, whether it be OPI, DPI, procedure penalties, false starts; the list is long. In basketball, you see two officials with their fists up indicating a foul that happen when both officials are looking at the same play. Someone here is ruling on a play outside of his PCA. It doesn't matter who makes the call, just make the call. See where I'm going at here? I just find it incredulous that (with 8 sets of eyes on the field) no one, as I mentioned in a previous post) didn't or couldn't have had a decent look at the hit that was laid on Wentz. Basketball coaches in particular don't give a rat's ass who makes the call, just make the damn call !!
    Solid as hell post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Man the internet has Carson Wentz haters. I've seen elf od the shelf..

but this is the worst https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...32985213446299
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Man the internet has Carson Wentz haters. I've seen elf od the shelf..

but this is the worst https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...32985213446299
    All the more reason to lay a heavy fine on Clowney.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Okay I did some frame by frame. You can see the exact moment where Clowney decides to go for the spear.
    Made an Imgur gallery-

https://imgur.com/a/ceUEQbc

Salty Chicken fans reported my stills. Imgur made it 18+.

https://twitter.com/JordanDajani/sta...133520896?s=09 interesting how Russell Wilson and Clay Matthews were officiated vs. Clowney and Wentz

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

I have the name of a Fargo person (jerk) who posted that awful meme on fb this am. Posted it on the #1 NDSU fans page. Took me one nanosecond to hit the report button! It received one Angry face and it was deleted instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    It looked as bad in real time as it did in the slow motion and individual still shots. Like you said, it was a launching, flying, spearing, helmet to helmet, nauseating, premeditated attempt to take out Carson and leave his team with a 40 year old backup who could possibly even cause the Bison to lose in Frisco if they had to sub him in (which they wouldn’t). And it did just that. Carroll and his dirty bunch knew that and planned for it.
    Lmao look up vids of McCown playing pickup basketball. The dude is a professional football player. NDSU would be just fine against JMU with that dude behind center. What a dumb statement.

Are you accusing Seattle of some Bountygate stuff here? What are you basing that on? I dont watch much NFL anymore, does Seattle have a rep for this? Clowney has been around for years, does he have this reputation?

It looked bad, should've been a penalty. I'd leave it there.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Lmao look up vids of McCown playing pickup basketball. The dude is a professional football player. NDSU would be just fine against JMU with that dude behind center. What a dumb statement.

Are you accusing Seattle of some Bountygate stuff here? What are you basing that on? I dont watch much NFL anymore, does Seattle have a rep for this? Clowney has been around for years, does he have this reputation?

It looked bad, should've been a penalty. I'd leave it there.
    Here is one of the big reasons NCAA introduced the targeting rule. This got quite a bit of bad press.

Here is a spear to the sternum that was penalized $40k. One of the reasons Texans didn't want him anymore.