Page 2442 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1442194223422392243224402441244224432444245224922542 ... LastLast
Results 24,411 to 24,420 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Scandrick is a bitch. Max is one too.

Interesting that Bart Scott, an 11 year NFL veteran LB, called it a dirty hit saying that no defender lowers the crown of his helmet to target something that low to the ground unless his intent is to put the hurt on someone.

I didn't know before this if a fine was warranted for Clowney but after hearing that I absolutely think he should be fined and fined pretty significantly... that is if the NFL really is concerned about player safety as they claim to be.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Honestly, if Burfict had made a hit like that on Brady, he would be out of the league. I think Clowney deserves some benefit of the doubt. It was a fast play. It wasn’t the easiest penalty to catch in the realtime broadcast. I thought the hit was a little unnecessary and refs have called a lot less on other QB’s, but the camera angles on the replays make the penalty blatantly obvious. The NFL better admit to this missed penalty on the backend. If the NFL tries to defend this, then I am done with their B.S. for the year.

If the guy had any class at all (don’t think so) he would donate to Carson’s charity as a good will offering even if he gets a fine.
    One thing for sure, Carson won’t hold a grudge. And he’s healthier for it.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Honestly, if Burfict had made a hit like that on Brady, he would be out of the league. I think Clowney deserves some benefit of the doubt. It was a fast play. It wasn’t the easiest penalty to catch in the realtime broadcast. I thought the hit was a little unnecessary and refs have called a lot less on other QB’s, but the camera angles on the replays make the penalty blatantly obvious. The NFL better admit to this missed penalty on the backend. If the NFL tries to defend this, then I am done with their B.S. for the year.
    It looked really bad in the broadcast too. I was surprised it didn't start a fight. I can post screen shots of the Clowney seeing Carson going down and then spearing him with his helmet from another angle (if I can find it). Just the original broadcast angle makes it look not as bad.

I think the system of having referees judge other referees is deeply flawed. That system of accountability has never worked.

Okay I did some frame by frame. You can see the exact moment where Clowney decides to go for the spear.
    Made an Imgur gallery-

https://imgur.com/a/ceUEQbc

Clowney deliberately left his feet and aimed at Carson's head and upper body. The angle of his attack was planned to punish. It doesn't matter how fast it happened. The evidence is now in and the NFL needs to act accordingly. As others have said it's disgusting to see the NFL turn into the NBA and the WWF.

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    Clowney deliberately left his feet and aimed at Carson's head and upper body. The angle of his attack was planned to punish. It doesn't matter how fast it happened. The evidence is now in and the NFL needs to act accordingly. As others have said it's disgusting to see the NFL turn into the NBA and the WWF.
    I hope he's out for the duration of the playoffs. Fuck Clowney and Fuck Seattle.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery