Page 2434 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1434193423342384242424322433243424352436244424842534 ... LastLast
Results 24,331 to 24,340 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Wentz really is snake bit.. but one more injury next year or a bad season and no matter how you try to spin it he would be approaching bust territory.. I have a feeling this Eagles team playing a first place sched next year and a 22nd overall pick is gonna be 6-10

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Timp View Post
    NBC announcers talked a lot about other plays with a called or not called penalty. Not a word on the Clowney cheap shot.
    They also couldn’t stop talking about how amazingly great Clowney was. It made the game pretty sour.

It seems they also missed the slam that McGowan took at the end of the half.

But they sure didn't miss a PF on Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    Wentz really is snake bit.. but one more injury next year or a bad season and no matter how you try to spin it he would be approaching bust territory.. I have a feeling this Eagles team playing a first place sched next year and a 22nd overall pick is gonna be 6-10
    Ehh idk about bust. And give him a healthy team and he goes better than 9-7.

I think you can wish in one hand and shit in the other!!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    They also couldn’t stop talking about how amazingly great Clowney was. It made the game pretty sour.
    Great and Clowney shouldn't be used in the same sentence. The word associated with Clowney is: THUG. He's nothing but a street thug. If he wasn't in the NFL he'd be in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I think you can wish in one hand and shit in the other!!
    Here here buddy

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What a horrible take. 6-10. I’ll bet you any amount of money they are better than 6-10. Eagles will be back next year. They will reload. They do need some younger players. Roster is aging. 27 TDs 7 ints with practice squad players. But bust. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    What a horrible take. 6-10. I’ll bet you any amount of money they are better than 6-10. Eagles will be back next year. They will reload. They do need some younger players. Roster is aging. 27 TDs 7 ints with practice squad players. But bust. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good thing I have thick skin because I get a kick out of what some folks say