Page 2421 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1421192123212371241124192420242124222423243124712521 ... LastLast
Results 24,201 to 24,210 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    How can the practice squad Eagles led by Carson and some wily seniors on Defense be 3pt favs against Seahwks. That dude Tyler Lockett is burning defenders and breaking ankles since his KState days. Add in the Beast Mode at RB this game is looking like Seahawks win from Seattle to Philly.
    The Seahawks have a ton of injuries as well especially on offense. And they are traveling across the country. I though Seattle may be favored, but the more I think about it I'm not completely surprised. Vegas tends to know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Um don't you mean 27 unc?
    You are correct. The holidays screw everything up

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    The Seahawks have a ton of injuries as well especially on offense. And they are traveling across the country. I though Seattle may be favored, but the more I think about it I'm not completely surprised. Vegas tends to know what they are doing.
    The Eagles best offensive lineman is now done. Brandon Brooks out for remainder of the season with a separated shoulder. Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    How can the practice squad Eagles led by Carson and some wily seniors on Defense be 3pt favs against Seahwks. That dude Tyler Lockett is burning defenders and breaking ankles since his KState days. Add in the Beast Mode at RB this game is looking like Seahawks win from Seattle to Philly.
    Beast Mode is washed up

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Beast Mode is washed up
    Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    The Eagles best offensive lineman is now done. Brandon Brooks out for remainder of the season with a separated shoulder. Unbelievable
    Eagles need to fire their training staff.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    My biggest worry is Eagles dont have any DBs that can play man-man against Tyler Lockett. They might go zone against Seattle Offense and that is exactly Eagles weakness. They seem to give up huge chunks when they play zone defense.

The misery of having to play the anti-Wentz guy:

I say "play" because nobody can say what Kellerman is saying and believe it. If he does believe it, he needs to stick to boxing commentary, which he's pretty good at.
    Hail the BISON!!!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The misery of having to play the anti-Wentz guy:

I say "play" because nobody can say what Kellerman is saying and believe it. If he does believe it, he needs to stick to boxing commentary, which he's pretty good at.
    I'm pretty sure all "those" guys get assigned/choose different roles.
    College of Business Alumnus

Stats are great and all but Wentz is really going to have all the pressure on him in the first playoff start of his career. QBs are even more hypercritically judged by wins and losses in the playoffs. Just look at the Tony Romo vs Troy Aikman comparison. Romo has better passing numbers across the board but he's always had the playoff monkey on his back and Aikman always is propped up by his 3 Super Bowl wins.

Come Sunday it's time for Carson to get his playoff legacy started off on the right foot. He'll be going against the same Seattle defense that made him look awful in the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Stats are great and all but Wentz is really going to have all the pressure on him in the first playoff start of his career. QBs are even more hypercritically judged by wins and losses in the playoffs. Just look at the Tony Romo vs Troy Aikman comparison. Romo has better passing numbers across the board but he's always had the playoff monkey on his back and Aikman always is propped up by his 3 Super Bowl wins.

Come Sunday it's time for Carson to get his playoff legacy started off on the right foot. He'll be going against the same Seattle defense that made him look awful in the regular season.
    Hopefully, he kills two birds (pun intended) with one stone. Get his first playoff win and finally beat the Seahawks.
    Hail the BISON!!!