Page 2411 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1411191123112361240124092410241124122413242124612511 ... LastLast
Results 24,101 to 24,110 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    James Palmer
    @JamesPalmerTV
    -Carson Wentz has 19 TD, 0 INT, 105.6 passer rating in the red zone this season. Only Lamar Jackson (24) has more such pass TD with no INT
    Lamar is hands down MVP but you have to put Carson in the discussion of coming in 2nd so to speak considering the injuries the Eagles have been dealing with. Fun to see. He’s really picked it up these last 4-5 games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    but you have to put Carson in the discussion of coming in 2nd

No...root for the guy, but no.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Lamar is hands down MVP but you have to put Carson in the discussion of coming in 2nd so to speak considering the injuries the Eagles have been dealing with. Fun to see. He’s really picked it up these last 4-5 games

Absolutely don't have to talk about him coming in 2nd. He is not in the MVP conversation this year.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Absolutely don't have to talk about him coming in 2nd. He is not in the MVP conversation this year.

He had a terrible stretch this year, butI think he is closer to being in the top 5 of the MVP talk than some people may realize. You can make a pretty dang good statistical argument for him and a pretty good dang narrative argument for him. Honestly, the one thing holding him back from being a serious contender at this point right now is probably the fumbles.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    He had a terrible stretch this year, butI think he is closer to being in the top 5 of the MVP talk than some people may realize. You can make a pretty dang good statistical argument for him and a pretty good dang narrative argument for him. Honestly, the one thing holding him back from being a serious contender at this point right now is probably the fumbles.
    Could probably make a better case for Kirk Cousins but that ain't happening either. Neither are MVPs, no need to make a case for them to be 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I probably overstated it a bit. Nobody has done more with less this year is all I meant.

Fringe top 5 maybe??? Based off how he’s playing down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    And fumbles aren't part of the equation? I'm a huge Wentz fan but wow! MVP talk? I'm hoping the Eagles can pull one off in NY next week, a game I don't see them having their way. I put the Eagles at -6 favorite. Coming off a huge win, on the road with a Giants Rookie QB who will be looking to keep on a roll (5 Td's this past weekend)... Game of the Week!

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Off topic, but glad to see he ditched his pink jacket for flannel. Getting back to who he really is.

Not this shit again.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Not this shit again.

Relax man. Its a good thing.