Page 2351 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1351185122512301234123492350235123522353236124012451 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,510 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Sproles has 2 drops too. Carson needs to run more. sorry i said it.
    No, he doesn't. They need receivers. Heck, right now throwing away all recievers for players from CFL, and practice squad players might not be a bad idea.

That was a huge drive to end that game. Jeffery redeemed himself a bit with that big third down catch

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    That was a huge drive to end that game. Jeffery redeemed himself a bit with that big third down catch
    Jeffrey made a catch and held on after a hit, but the ball hit him in the numbers, so it wasn’t exactly a great catch. The last drive was executed beautifully though.

Listening to Philly Radio 97.5 The Fanatic right now. Eagle WRs are getting thumped on as being horrible and close to worthless. Eagle GM/management is also catching hell for not picking up replacements via trades, free agency etc. Consensus Carson needs help bad and "who the hell is he throwing to".

Watch the game today myself. I thought Carson looked good in spite of WR issues.

I am watching the Lions and Bucs game right now. The plays those WR make for Winston and Stafford would be considered miraculous on the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I am watching the Lions and Bucs game right now. The plays those WR make for Winston and Stafford would be considered miraculous on the Eagles.
    Godwin would be an awesome WR to have. Bucs have two #1s

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Godwin would be an awesome WR to have. Bucs have two #1s
    I would settle for Breshad Perriman at this point.

Carson was 4/4 for 48 yards on third down on that final drive

That last drive during the 4th qrtr that took 6-7 minutes and ended in a FG for the Eagles really saved the bird gang. Before that play the Eagles were a hot mess and Bears had the momentum. I am convinced Alshon Jeffrey does not have that dog in him like Ertz and Goedert. Alson is running routes looks like a 3rd string TE.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    That last drive during the 4th qrtr that took 6-7 minutes and ended in a FG for the Eagles really saved the bird gang. Before that play the Eagles were a hot mess and Bears had the momentum. I am convinced Alshon Jeffrey does not have that dog in him like Ertz and Goedert. Alson is running routes looks like a 3rd string TE.
    I think he has been on cruise control since he got his ring. He doesn’t fight for the ball anymore...