Page 2346 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1346184622462296233623442345234623472348235623962446 ... LastLast
Results 23,451 to 23,460 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

A couple f bombs but at least one eagles fan gets it.

Lardsin must go!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What did Alshon say? Howard Eskin’s accusation that Jeffrey is the rat is being refuted. Nelson Agholor on the other hand tried to blame Wentz for not catching the ball. According to Agholor, the ball that landed a foot away from him was thrown to early and flat, so he didn’t have time to track it.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    What did Alshon say? Howard Eskin’s accusation that Jeffrey is the rat is being refuted. Nelson Agholor on the other hand tried to blame Wentz for not catching the ball. According to Agholor, the ball that landed a foot away from him was thrown to early and flat, so he didn’t have time to track it.
    It's all conjecture at this point but if you read the tea leaves it points to Jeffery. Last week Josina Anderson tweeted than an "anonymous player" on the Eagles offense thought that the offense needed to be simplified and that Wentz needed to quit trying to push the ball downfield so much. Where the internet sleuths have come in to make some good points is with the connection between Jeffery and Anderson going back to previous times in his career: https://twitter.com/PHLEaglesNation/...39475182538762

Also interesting that the "anonymous source" that came out last year about the rift in the locker room over who should start between Wentz or Foles was unhappy with the amount or targets/attention Zach Ertz was getting: https://twitter.com/kracze/status/1185307633600913413

So I think it's just people guessing at this point but there's some logical correlations to be made to Jeffery.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

A couple f bombs but at least one eagles fan gets it.
    That's good old EDP who was a most prolific YouTube source back in Carson's draft year! Looks like not only is the team failing but security at the Linc has missed some fits as well.

Colin Cowherd had a pretty good take on the Eagles situation yesterday. https://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-.../1628061251916

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    That's good old EDP who was a most prolific YouTube source back in Carson's draft year! Looks like not only is the team failing but security at the Linc has missed some fits as well.

Colin Cowherd had a pretty good take on the Eagles situation yesterday. https://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-.../1628061251916
    Good video from Cowherd... he's one of the more tolerable sports blowhards out there IMO. But I've thought for the last year and a half that it just looks like Wentz wants it more than most of his teammates do. Is that just because of how he's wired (being he didn't contribute in the playoffs on their Super Bowl run) or is that because the majority of his teammates are coasting now that they've won one? If it's the latter that's bad news bears... might have to blow it up and re-tool if that's the case.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Good video from Cowherd... he's one of the more tolerable sports blowhards out there IMO. But I've thought for the last year and a half that it just looks like Wentz wants it more than most of his teammates do. Is that just because of how he's wired (being he didn't contribute in the playoffs on their Super Bowl run) or is that because the majority of his teammates are coasting now that they've won one? If it's the latter that's bad news bears... might have to blow it up and re-tool if that's the case.
    Lane Johnson said it himself. "I'd rather win one and have fun than be the New England Patriots."

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Lane Johnson said it himself. "I'd rather win one and have fun than be the New England Patriots."
    Trade him asap if that is what he thinks. Good player but wtf?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think some guys lose the drive and just go for the paycheck after they win a Super Bowl. Carson obviously missed out on that and I’m sure his motivation is different than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Wait, is getting your ass kicked having fun?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Trade him asap if that is what he thinks. Good player but wtf?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    He said that on Cowhard's show after they won the Superbowl.