Page 2343 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1343184322432293233323412342234323442345235323932443 ... LastLast
Results 23,421 to 23,430 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I hear ya, but I've totally jumped on the Philly band wagon because of Wentz and for some reason I feel like I'm emotionally invested in this team as I am with the Broncos. It's crazy and it's not like I needed more stress in my life.
    Well, look at the bright side, we’re Bison fans!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hear ya, but I've totally jumped on the Philly band wagon because of Wentz and for some reason I feel like I'm emotionally invested in this team as I am with the Broncos. It's crazy and it's not like I needed more stress in my life.
    Totally how I feel. Thank goodness for the Bison and the Astros!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Well, look at the bright side, we’re Bison fans!!!
    Yeah with the SDSU game coming up in Brookings with Game Day there...

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wentz trying to do too much and playing like ass now. Agholor needs to be off the time. He couldn’t track a deep ball if it hit him in the face.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Rumors are the Eagles are interested in Emmanuel Sanders. Him and Carson would be great together.
    Right now Wentz needs all the help he can get. I don't know if Emmanuel Sanders is the answer, but why not at this point. Depends what they're giving up I guess.

That was a shitshow. Hopefully Peters and DJax are back soon. Along with most of the defense.

personally now that Wentz has Philadelphias money....that they go 5-11 this year.. panic and trade Wentz to Miami or Cincinnati for the #1 pick and Wentz can get outta that craphole
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Right now Wentz needs all the help he can get. I don't know if Emmanuel Sanders is the answer, but why not at this point. Depends what they're giving up I guess.
    3rd or 4th rounders is my guess. It will depend what other teams are offering like the Patriots.

At this point, by the time the Donkeys become the Broncos again, guys like Sanders, Harris JR and maybe Miller too are going to be past their prime usefulness and probably better off traded now for the rebuild that Elway refuses to acknowledge.

Hail the BISON!!!

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    If that's the case I think it'll be the rule that goes. I had heard somewhere that the league has been really happy with how he has been running the day to day/behind-the-scenes stuff. Plus there has been a lot of turnover with experienced officials and it could be a very good thing to get a bit of continuity going there.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    There was a lot of hesitation by the competition committee to add subjective calls like PI to replay. You don't want them to become too technical. Otherwise a defender who arrives one frame before the ball does could be a foul. Nobody wants that.

So they settled on showing them to be overturned if they were NFC Championship game bad which is very rare. I assume they felt there a little too technical the first couple weeks (OPI against Vikings a good example...probably was OPI but not the level they wanted changed) and to raise the threshold to change going forward.

It's definitely a possibility to keep the rule and lower the threshold back to what it was earlier in the season I haven't heard any inside information about this from my NFL friends.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    There was a lot of hesitation by the competition committee to add subjective calls like PI to replay. You don't want them to become too technical. Otherwise a defender who arrives one frame before the ball does could be a foul. Nobody wants that.

So they settled on showing them to be overturned if they were NFC Championship game bad which is very rare. I assume they felt there a little too technical the first couple weeks (OPI against Vikings a good example...probably was OPI but not the level they wanted changed) and to raise the threshold to change going forward.

It's definitely a possibility to keep the rule and lower the threshold back to what it was earlier in the season I haven't heard any inside information about this from my NFL friends.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    As long as the calls are consistent, I will be happy. There is definitely a change from the way the rule was reviewed the few weeks to what they are now. So much that coaches aren’t as willing to challenge anymore.

Hail the BISON!!!