Page 2337 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1337183722372287232723352336233723382339234723872437 ... LastLast
Results 23,361 to 23,370 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Pretty much everyone hates PI replay. Referees, coaches, players, fans... I don't think anyone likes it.

Thanks a lot you whiny bunch of Saints fans/players/coaches!
    There wouldn't be an issue with PI review if Alberto Riveron would just make the reversals on the challenges. He has basically said with his reviews this year that he doesn't care what the review shows, he is never changing a call on the field. Just looking at the calls he has refused to change this year, I have no doubt in my mind that if that Rams/Saints game had PI review last year, Riveron still wouldn't have over-turned that call. The guy was a horrible on field official and now he is a horrible head of officials.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    There wouldn't be an issue with PI review if Alberto Riveron would just make the reversals on the challenges. He has basically said with his reviews this year that he doesn't care what the review shows, he is never changing a call on the field. Just looking at the calls he has refused to change this year, I have no doubt in my mind that if that Rams/Saints game had PI review last year, Riveron still wouldn't have over-turned that call. The guy was a horrible on field official and now he is a horrible head of officials.
    I have no problem with what has been happening. The rule should have never been changed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I have no problem with what has been happening. The rule should have never been changed.

No, the rule should not have been changed. However, when there is clear video evidence that shows blatant pass interference and an error in judgment by an official, the NFL will have a massive credibility issue if stubbornness overrules correctness.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The reason people are pissed is because of what has been happening, IE..Clear evidence of pass interference and no calls being changed, because that jackass Riveron didn't like the rule.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    The reason people are pissed is because of what has been happening, IE..Clear evidence of pass interference and no calls being changed, because that jackass Riveron didn't like the rule.
    Disagree. It was put into place to reverse egregious calls. Clearly New York has a different definition of egregious than you. Basically what they are saying is that when these are going to review there calls on the field were not egregious. Or it could be that no clear advantage is being gained by either party. My hope is that these calls keep not getting changed, unless it fucks the Saints over, and the rule is removed at the end of the year. It was an overreaction to a single call.

Disagree. It was put into place to reverse egregious calls. Clearly New York has a different definition of egregious than you. Basically what they are saying is that when these are going to review there calls on the field were not egregious. Or it could be that no clear advantage is being gained by either party. My hope is that these calls keep not getting changed, unless it fucks the Saints over, and the rule is removed at the end of the year. It was an overreaction to a single call.

This would be the ultimate irony and I would love it...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Didn't the Vikes have a offensive PI called after replay to take away a TD?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

Yes. Against GB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

I wonder if they would still make that change now. It seems as if the threshold to change started high and then went higher about week 3. That was likely OPI but it wasn't an egregious miss.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My hope is that Riveron is removed from his position; now wouldn't be too soon. I can't fathom the arrogance of that dipshit; just because he doesn't like a rule, he won't enforce it. Wow !!!! I don't like the current charge/block rule in basketball...….WTF I still have to enforce it. Riveron needs to go.