Page 2331 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1331183122312281232123292330233123322333234123812431 ... LastLast
Results 23,301 to 23,310 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Pretty soon he's gonna need a bigger arm...

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/1182753071824363522
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    True but that's pretty much the only knock on their roster outside of QB. I guess the corners have been kind of rough this year too so far but I'm guessing with their pedigree they'll bounce back.

Give the Vikings Wentz and give the Eagles Cousins and the Vikes would be 7 point favorites on Sunday instead of 3 (basically just the home field points). And the Eagles have a solid roster as well.
    Ha! The QB issue with the Vikes is real. Cousins can’t and won’t be involved in winning ANY big games. Almost serious here, but give TLance 4-5 weeks with the Vikes’ coaches and system and he’d be a better QB option than the mechanical, clubbed-footed and robot-arm-movement that is Cousins. Also, are Cousins’ shoulder pads too small for him, or is he just THAT mechanical? He sucks basically. No athleticism nor fluidity to/with him. The million dollar man/Lee Majors > Cousins. Fuck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Ha! The QB issue with the Vikes is real. Cousins can’t and won’t be involved in winning ANY big games. Almost serious here, but give TLance 4-5 weeks with the Vikes’ coaches and system and he’d be a better QB option than the mechanical, clubbed-footed and robot-arm-movement that is Cousins. Also, are Cousins’ shoulder pads too small for him, or is he just THAT mechanical? He sucks basically. No athleticism nor fluidity to/with him. The million dollar man/Lee Majors > Cousins. Fuck!!

After the Bears loss I officially jumped off the Cousins bandwagon. I hope they move up in the draft and get a QB next spring.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Yeah, he has something like a 5-27 career record against teams above .500. The numbers don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Carson wears a NDSU shirt.

I like this episode. 10/10

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Eagles secondary is trash.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Eagles secondary is trash.
    I secondary this.

Ertz, Godhert, Jeffries all with drops.

I thoroughly do not understand what pass interference is anymore

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Ertz, Godhert, Jeffries all with drops.
    Diggs Doink off his helmet was better though.