Page 2325 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1325182522252275231523232324232523262327233523752425 ... LastLast
Results 23,241 to 23,250 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

So let's get to the elephant in the room and start roll call for those going to the Eagles/Vikes game next week
    I got a suite so when I wear my Wentz jersey and Bison cap I dont have to worry about horrible mean Vikings fans underhand tossing me a free cold beer
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    So let's get to the elephant in the room and start roll call for those going to the Eagles/Vikes game next week
    I got a suite so when I wear my Wentz jersey and Bison cap I dont have to worry about horrible mean Vikings fans underhand tossing me a free cold beer
    Me plus one will be there. NDSU clothes will be wore. Few reasons, Carson, Vikes suck and gophers fans have to deal with it also. The March is On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Me plus one will be there. NDSU clothes will be wore. Few reasons, Carson, Vikes suck and gophers fans have to deal with it also. The March is On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and don't forget, Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Prepare for Wentz to light up the Jets. you should probably start him if he's on your fantasy team
    That box is checked.

Me + son. Bison sweatshirt over Theilen tshirt methinks. Or Bison sweatshirt over Wentz tshirt with Vikings hat perhaps...

Going to be 50 of his family members there. All I’m sure will have a Wentz Jersey on. I’ll be wearing my signed Wentz Bison Jersey.

Ill be there PLUS 4.

wearing my Vikings jersey and NDSU hat. (and throwing beers and haymakers at eagles fans like they did to me and unbison in philly at nfc title game!)
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 10-04-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Going to be 50 of his family members there. All I’m sure will have a Wentz Jersey on. I’ll be wearing my signed Wentz Bison Jersey.
    Good for you and go Carson!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Great find and thanks for sharing. The Carson haters sure hushed up in here.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.