Page 2259 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1259175921592209224922572258225922602261226923092359 ... LastLast
Results 22,581 to 22,590 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Foles to Jax confirmed.

The addition of DeSean Jackson opposite Alshon Jeffery could make for some exciting action for Carson. That is, assuming they are able to keep their line shored up to offer protection.

http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphi...ckson-addition

The Eagles are all about developing quarterbacks. The third string position would be perfect for a draft pick to come in and be that project. Easton Stick, quarterback from North Dakota State, has been open about reuniting with former North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz. Working with Wentz again would be a great thing for Stick and help his development into a competent NFL quarterback

http://phillysportsnetwork.com/2019/03/13/a-34/2/

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    The Eagles are all about developing quarterbacks. The third string position would be perfect for a draft pick to come in and be that project. Easton Stick, quarterback from North Dakota State, has been open about reuniting with former North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz. Working with Wentz again would be a great thing for Stick and help his development into a competent NFL quarterback

http://phillysportsnetwork.com/2019/03/13/a-34/2/
    That would be cool and all but I hope Easton goes somewhere with a legit chance of an opening in a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    That would be cool and all but I hope Easton goes somewhere with a legit chance of an opening in a couple years.
    I dunno. Wouldn't be bad to develop under Carson a bit and then get traded in a couple years a la Jimmy Garoppolo.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    I dunno. Wouldn't be bad to develop under Carson a bit and then get traded in a couple years a la Jimmy Garoppolo.
    Probably better to have him sit under an established veteran in that scenario a la Jimmy G. I think going elsewhere and creating his own identity is likely the better long-term option.

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Probably better to have him sit under an established veteran in that scenario a la Jimmy G. I think going elsewhere and creating his own identity is likely the better long-term option.
    Maybe true, but it depends on the established veteran. At least with Carson, we can expect he'd really care about Easton's future and work with him as opposed to someone else who might not give him the time of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Klepto View Post
    Maybe true, but it depends on the established veteran. At least with Carson, we can expect he'd really care about Easton's future and work with him as opposed to someone else who might not give him the time of day.
    CW needs to focus on staying healthy more than anything. And he is far from being an “established veteran”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    CW needs to focus on staying healthy more than anything. And he is far from being an “established veteran”.
    Agreed. CW not an established veteran. And yes, though Carson has an excellent football mind, probably a better tutor for Easton would be a quarterback who has had more game-time experience.

Injuries - Carson's achilles heel so far. Had issues at NDSU. Is having issues in Philly. If this does not get turned around, his career might be short, his talent notwithstanding. Some injuries are beyond a player's control - wrong place at the wrong time. Other injuries are avoidable, like learning how to be tackled, how to deflect direct hits, how to hit the ground, when to run out of bounds versus fighting for an extra half yard, and so on.