Page 2253 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1253175321532203224322512252225322542255226323032353 ... LastLast
Results 22,521 to 22,530 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Yeah I know and that happened fairly early in the season so nobody including the offensive line let alone sub par RB should be running their mouth about Carson’s play or attitude. From what I had seen the whole team played like garbage for most of the year and that includes some plays by Carson. Even the coaching sucked for a lot of it. Now I’m not saying a team mate has said anything bad about Carson for that article but just the same. Was most likely some sour puss that has it out for him.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think it comes down to the Eagles as whole got lazy... didn’t do the things they did the year before to get them to where they needed to be. They had injuries and lost some guys but I think they got complacent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The article is bs but....I remember Montana the Bison needed 1 yard and we throw a back shoulder pass incomplete that most college qb’s can’t do. We only needed 1 yard and that’s the play call? They know their percentages but I thought they were trying too much there. Keep it simple....run the damn ball!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I think it comes down to the Eagles as whole got lazy... didn’t do the things they did the year before to get them to where they needed to be. They had injuries and lost some guys but I think they got complacent.

Lazy..., lazy dont take a injury prone team to playoffs
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Lazy..., lazy dont take a injury prone team to playoffs
    They had plenty of injuries last year.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://www.inforum.com/entertainmen...Philly-buzzing

If you want to listen to a couple complete fucking tools talk about Carson. Talk about a couple guys with a massive victim complex.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    https://www.inforum.com/entertainmen...Philly-buzzing

If you want to listen to a couple complete fucking tools talk about Carson. Talk about a couple guys with a massive victim complex.
    I will pass

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wish I did but my curiosity got the better of me. I’m disappointed in myself now.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    I will pass
    Passed.

Don't even have to have a preposterous statement tournament this year after Sasquatchalino reported that Carson has "had his butt kissed all his life."

And, as Kolpack pointed out, it is pretty freaking low to publish a hit piece like that without even allowing the target to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    I will pass
    What I got from the interview:

It's kind of similar to how the press treated Roger Maris for not being open more to them, and perhaps what might have killed his chances at the HOF. Both guys seem extremely hurt that Carson doesn't speak to them. I don't know why some sport reporters are like this, and I've seen this among my wrestling friends, but they get crushed emotionally if someone doesn't talk to them.
    Hail the BISON!!!