Page 2252 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1252175221522202224222502251225222532254226223022352 ... LastLast
Results 22,511 to 22,520 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Well to me none of their running backs should have a say in shit on what they do other than maybe Sproles and that’s because he’s a vet and well respected. All of the others need to show more that they belong and continue to get better.
    Yeah, the other RBs should concentrate on not dropping game-sealing throws and fumbling away leads in the 4th quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    sounds to me like the RB's have a problem with Wentz calling his own number too often. I would have agreed when he was at NDSU and agree now
    Then don't suck at your job. Do better.

And Doug needs some straight up run plays with more play action off of those. The RPO shit is starting to get shut down by defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Listened to the WIP interview with this "journalist" that wrote the peice this morning. He actually mentions a Fargo reporter who said "Wentz has big timed and become cold and stand offish to Fargo media". LMFAO who does that sound like to me, yep McFooley who by no coincidence I'm sure, stuck up for this guys article yesterday. So we know one of this guys sources in Fargo anyway.
    I actually called the Forum to complain about McFeeley & his articles (they are filled with hatred.) Anonymous accounts need to be thrown in the trash where they belong.
    I'm done with McF & the Fargo Forum.
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 01-22-2019 at 11:32 PM.

Any guesses as to who the anonymous source is? My guess it's Alshon Jeffrey. Didn't he stir up crap in Chicago too? Like I said I don't know if it's him for sure, just my best educated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Any guesses as to who the anonymous source is? My guess it's Alshon Jeffrey. Didn't he stir up crap in Chicago too? Like I said I don't know if it's him for sure, just my best educated guess.
    Just as likely the "anonymous" source is the author of the article.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Just as likely the "anonymous" source is the author of the article.
    Ex-f'ing-actly.
    Insert something clever here...

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Highly doubt the Eagles are going to pay Wentz franchise QB money to hand the ball off..
    part of wentz' job is to hand the ball off. NDSU got better in 2015 when we had a QB that handed the ball off more
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well when your running backs are very sub par I’d say it’s throw first. Also the run game in whole was crap so there’s that.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I wouldn't think a guy who showed he isn't the "guy" to throw to with the season on the line would want to criticize someone else. Carson is intense, talented and no doubt is always looking for the best outcome. He will learn to be more patient, not expecting every play to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Well when your running backs are very sub par I’d say it’s throw first. Also the run game in whole was crap so there’s that.
    Their stud RB got hurt

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt