Page 2240 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1240174021402190223022382239224022412242225022902340 ... LastLast
Results 22,391 to 22,400 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Wentz and Foles give Philly a QB tandem like no other team in the NFL. The Eagles will likely keep them together until one of them becomes disgruntled and forces a trade.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'm going to take off the green and yellow glasses for a minute and just point out that Carson blew a couple fourth quarter leads. Fumbles and ints in the fourth. Then look what Nick did. Just saying. It sucks but that's the facts Jack.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'm going to take off the green and yellow glasses for a minute and just point out that Carson blew a couple fourth quarter leads. Fumbles and ints in the fourth. Then look what Nick did. Just saying. It sucks but that's the facts Jack.
    Yeah I think he is trying too hard with Foles on the sideline. Tough to just play when you have a guy put up the performances he has done sitting in the wings. Think Foles is in his head. Another reason I think he needs to go some where else to get back to just playing the game the way he is capable. If I was his agent I would broach the subject with him and the Eagles after the season. Now would be the time for a trade, he's still under his rookie deal with a 5th year option making him real appealing to another team.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    No state income tax for 2 of those teams. Think how good he could make Jacksonville, though that won't happen because they decided Blake Bortles was worth an extension.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    True, but out of state players can still get dinged by the so-called "jock tax" (cue Izzy) when they play out of state.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It is ONE game. Foles wasn't lighting it up at the beginning of the season. I think recency bias is coming into play here. I'm proud of Nick. He played out of his mind in the second half, but Carson is a better long term option, hands down. Wait until teams adjust to the new Eagles gameplan. Foles will look pedestrian again.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    It is ONE game. Foles wasn't lighting it up at the beginning of the season. I think recency bias is coming into play here. I'm proud of Nick. He played out of his mind in the second half, but Carson is a better long term option, hands down. Wait until teams adjust to the new Eagles gameplan. Foles will look pedestrian again.
    It helps that their defensive is playing extremely well too. One of the worst 3 week slumps on defense happened with Carson. Bad timing. But fans are too stupid to know that

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    He also came back early from an . ACL Tear. next year he will be completely different. Doesn't matter if you are a world class athlete or a high school kid. Every othropedic surgeon will say 18 months til fully recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Some Eagles fans wanted Foles benched for Sudfeld after the Tampa loss lol

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    He also came back early from an . ACL Tear. next year he will be completely different. Doesn't matter if you are a world class athlete or a high school kid. Every othropedic surgeon will say 18 months til fully recovered.
    I think his current injury also affected his throwing

Even though a healthy Carson Wentz is a miracle worker on and off the field, he cannot cure the memory problems of several on this board and many others in Philly. Carson WILL prove the doubters wrong!